Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Discontinued Programs/Partners > Northwest WorldPerks
Reload this Page >

Do you know if NWA is being added to fly into CSG??

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Apr 5, 2005, 2:51 pm
Original Poster

Excuse the ignorance but I really tried looking this up (well on the computer/airline websites only).

I was taking a look at some lesiure travel and noticed that some of the websites I use keep bringing up NWA as a carrier out of CSG. It doesn't look like a codeshare thing but a NWA flight itself. Normally if it is multiple airlines-they clearly state this as well.

We only have ASA here and would be great if they had another carrier come in to bring some competition as US Air did ALONG time ago.

Looked at NWA and couldn't find any news.....so question is.....where does NWA tuck good news like this or am I just dreaming/ need to put my reading glasses on?

Thanks in advanced.

Shi
Old Apr 5, 2005, 3:06 pm

Programs: NW WP (never an elite)
NWA is flying out of Colombus, GA....as ASA. Its just an extension of code-share that you've stumbled on. No NWA jet or Saab will be touching down there. Flights all go thru ATL before they reach an NWA final destination
Old Apr 5, 2005, 3:09 pm
Original Poster

Thanks..oh well dream for another day I guess. Weird after all these years of looking it came up like that on several flights. Thanks again!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.