Trying to Redeem flights on NW

Old Apr 1, 2005, 3:03 pm
Original Poster

Trying to Redeem flights on NW

In the past I have been lucky enough to book flights from MSP to either HNL or OGG using standard award miles - 35,000. My goal is book flights for next March and I have been playing around using February dates, realizing that seats open up 331 in advance. It appears all NW flights are RuleBuster at 70,000, the only flights that come up for the standard award are Delta flights. They literally have you flying 2+ hours to Atlanta and than fying to HNL (which is also an additional 2+ hours). I have called a couple times and both said more seats will open?? Can anyone advice. Thank you
Old Apr 1, 2005, 4:40 pm

Programs: AS MVP, HH Diamond
you might want to try the NWA.com japan site, as it has a more intuitive interface and a better flexible search feature. it also allows you to search using various partner airlines.

http://book3.nwa.com/jp/booking/asp/...language=EN_US

welcome to flyertalk.
Old Apr 1, 2005, 6:34 pm

Programs: DLPlat;AA,BA,US
Lightbulb A bird in hand......

Originally Posted by nmpascut
In the past I have been lucky enough to book flights from MSP to either HNL or OGG using standard award miles - 35,000. My goal is book flights for next March and I have been playing around using February dates, realizing that seats open up 331 in advance. It appears all NW flights are RuleBuster at 70,000, the only flights that come up for the standard award are Delta flights. They literally have you flying 2+ hours to Atlanta and than fying to HNL (which is also an additional 2+ hours). I have called a couple times and both said more seats will open?? Can anyone advice. Thank you
I truly believe "A bird in hand is worth two in the bush"....Grab on to the available Delta flights....even if via Atlanta....

Then, if you are successful later on to get your NW free tix, you can redeposit the award tix w/NW...You may have a re-deposit fee...but ...
"A bird in the hand is worth two in the bush"

TravelerJim

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.