123 Free How do you get what you earned?

Old Jan 13, 05, 12:13 pm
Original Poster

123 Free How do you get what you earned?

I've flown enough in the last few months to qualify for at least one 123-Free certificate (domestic). How do they alert you that you've qualified? Is it by e-mail? Mail? Is it a coupon for online redemtion?
Old Jan 13, 05, 12:24 pm

Programs: USairways Silver, NWA, AA
Originally Posted by davevi
I've flown enough in the last few months to qualify for at least one 123-Free certificate (domestic). How do they alert you that you've qualified? Is it by e-mail? Mail? Is it a coupon for online redemtion?
You can call them.

Last time I called, was told I had 2.5 qulified round trip, need half more.
Old Jan 13, 05, 5:01 pm
Original Member

It's always been via email from them a few weeks after I made one. The email had a number to be used when booking your "free" flight.

I'm not complaining, but I put the free in quotes beause there were some taxes/fees associated with a ticket that 1-2-3-Free did not pay. Still, a RT ticket for $13.75 (or close to that as best I can remember) is still a pretty good deal in my book...as long as you can find a flight with the required fare class open!
Old Jan 14, 05, 9:35 am

Completed the 3 qualifying flights in Nov. and still no e-mail with free ticket. A call to NW said the free flight would be sent when the promo is completed at the end of the month, however the T & C's I printed upon registration clearly state that ticket would be received upon completion of qualifying activity. Has anyone received their free ticket from the fall promo yet?

Search this Thread