Wiki Posts
Search

Anyone have trouble with NWA.Com

Search this Thread

Old Jan 6, 2005, 9:57 am
Original Poster

Programs: DL FO, US SP, SPG G, HH S, PC PLT
Anyone have trouble with NWA.Com

Anyone have trouble online with the website. About 1100 eastern time, it was slow and did not repond to a search. The window has closed down and kicked me out of AOL, ineternet explorer. Also I am on Flight Search results page, when to check on seat selection for PBI - EWR Flight 893 and the pop up box is flight 241.

Have rebooted and other computer office. Was working MR PBI - SEA
$234 & 7200 status miles same day turnaround.

SCA
Old Jan 6, 2005, 10:08 am

Same here. It's 9 a.m. PST, and the past half hour I haven't been able to make reservations on nwa.com. After entering my itinerary, the search page just keeps blinking away. Maybe NW is adjusting their fares to compete with Delta's recent announcement on fares.
Old Jan 6, 2005, 1:05 pm

Programs: Star Alliance Gold, SPG Plat, Hilton Gold, Marriott Silver, Avis Rock Star
I hear ya

According to NWA.com there is no way to get from DCA to LGA or JFK on NWA today. Unintentinally rhiming. Sometimes their website just p+sses me off.
Old Jan 6, 2005, 2:52 pm

Programs: NW Plat
I can't view any of my reservations today either. Guess they're having some issues.
Old Jan 6, 2005, 5:34 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Location: HH Diamond, Marriott Gold, IHG Gold, Hyatt something
I booked 5 tickets this morning, and had no problems with NWA.com - I did have problems with Travelocity, though. Kept getting "There are no flights PHX-ATL".

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.