Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Discontinued Programs/Partners > Northwest WorldPerks
Reload this Page >

NWA DBC voucher for PKxxx Zone Tickets??

Old Jan 3, 2005, 12:48 pm
Original Poster

Programs: One Pass Platinum

Has anyone used a DBC voucher to pay part or all of the cost of a NWA PKxxx zone travel discount ticket?? The fine print on the voucher seems to indicate yes, but the PKxxx certificate has some pretty broad exclusionary language.

Robin
Old Jan 3, 2005, 1:51 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by rw2841
Has anyone used a DBC voucher to pay part or all of the cost of a NWA PKxxx zone travel discount ticket?? The fine print on the voucher seems to indicate yes, but the PKxxx certificate has some pretty broad exclusionary language.

Robin
I haven't tried to do it yet, but it should work if you have an electronic voucher. Try pricing out your ticket using the PK cert & then when it comes to the payment page, use your voucher to pay. I don't know if these are too much different than the PD certs (using PK now instead of PD since they were already at PD 99X last year, maybe?) - I think it will work with electronic tickets - worse case scenario, if you have a paper voucher DBC voucher, then try to ticket in person.

Also, you may want to have a moderator move this to the NW forum instead of this one.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.