Wiki Posts
Search

Gold Elite Number

Search this Thread

Old Nov 15, 2004, 1:09 pm
Original Poster

Programs: UA GS, Marriott Titanium
Gold Elite Number

Just turned Gold today (thank you NW for processing the PIP standby so quickly). Im leaving for a long Intl trip on Wed - can someone PM me the Gold Elite #?

Thanks,

Gary
Old Nov 15, 2004, 8:31 pm

Originally Posted by gldwebs
Just turned Gold today (thank you NW for processing the PIP standby so quickly). Im leaving for a long Intl trip on Wed - can someone PM me the Gold Elite #?
YGPM.
Old Nov 16, 2004, 11:35 am

Programs: DL DM, National Emerald Club, Hilton Gold
gldwebs:

Congrats on the Gold Status, neighbor! When is it you turn Plat?

Jeremy
Old Nov 16, 2004, 11:50 am
Original Poster

Programs: UA GS, Marriott Titanium
Originally Posted by WildcatJer
gldwebs:

Congrats on the Gold Status, neighbor! When is it you turn Plat?

Jeremy
After my trip on wednesday to Europe (B Fare) and my trip to SAN in Dec I will be about 3500 short...Can anyone say day trip to Vegas?

Gary
Old Nov 17, 2004, 6:23 am

I too as a new-Gold-still-waiting-for-the-card flyer now have a need to contact them about a fare. Could someone PM me with the phone number. Thanx
Old Nov 17, 2004, 8:45 am

Location: CTU/TFU(Chengdu, Sichuan, China) - MIG (Mianyang, Sichuan, China) - EWR/JFK/LGA/HPN (Great New York City Metro Area, NY, USA) - HVN/BDL (New Haven/Hartford, CT, USA)
Programs: UA 1MM/F9 Diamond; Marriott Lifetime Gold; IHG Platinum; Choice Privileges Platinum
Originally Posted by dlouise37
I too as a new-Gold-still-waiting-for-the-card flyer now have a need to contact them about a fare. Could someone PM me with the phone number. Thanx
YGM
Old Nov 17, 2004, 11:39 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Hyatt Contributor Badge

Location: Honolulu, Hawaiʻi [+MKK4 EBBER R577 EDSEL R577 ELKEY EXERT]
If you call the GE number and enter your WPs # and are not a GE, do you get rerouted to the regular line? I'll be rejoining the ranks of Gold next week. ^

aloha
Old Nov 17, 2004, 11:59 am

Originally Posted by slippahs
If you call the GE number and enter your WPs # and are not a GE, do you get rerouted to the regular line?
Seems like it. I just tried calling the gold line and entering my sister's non-elite WP#. It transferred me somewhere, and the on-hold recording sounded like the regular line to me.
Old Nov 17, 2004, 12:15 pm

Programs: DL GM
Hi, all. I'll join the parade of newly-minted Golds who've asked for the phone number. I need the fax as well, to request some missing AF miles. Thanks much. I'm looking forward to regaining Platinum on Dec. 13, after a couple of relatively lean travel years.
Old Nov 17, 2004, 10:11 pm

Programs: AS MVPG, Hyatt Diamond
Ditto...

Originally Posted by MJLogan
Hi, all. I'll join the parade of newly-minted Golds who've asked for the phone number. I need the fax as well, to request some missing AF miles. Thanks much. I'm looking forward to regaining Platinum on Dec. 13, after a couple of relatively lean travel years.
I too as a new-Gold-still-waiting-for-the-card flyer now have a need to contact them. Could someone PM me with the phone number. Thank you!
Old Nov 17, 2004, 11:35 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Hyatt Contributor Badge

Location: Honolulu, Hawaiʻi [+MKK4 EBBER R577 EDSEL R577 ELKEY EXERT]
Before we bombard this thread with requests for the Gold Elite line, please take a look at this thread towards the bottom to figure it out yourselves:

http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/showt...d+elite+number

aloha
Old Nov 18, 2004, 3:45 pm

Before we bombard this thread with requests for the Gold Elite line, please take a look at this thread towards the bottom to figure it out yourselves:

aloha
Very sensible. I usually think things through that far myself before asking for help, but I happened to notice this thread...
Old Nov 18, 2004, 8:37 pm

No such luck...

aloha
From the other thread mentioned by slippahs:

"You can always call the regular number, and after they ask a few questions to make sure you are who you say you are, they will give you the Gold elite number. Worked for me when I hadn't recieved my packet for over 2 months after making gold on NW."

and...

"Another option for those who need the gold elite telephone number quickly is to use the "talk to us" email option on nwa.com. They'll email the number to you in a few hours, if even that long"

As I said, it's sensible advice, and I should have thought of it myself before asking here. Well I tried both of those things today, to no avail. The phone agent said she didn't have the numbers and "Talk to us" replied with:

"Thank you for contacting WorldPerks.

The Gold Elite Line and Gold Fax Number are unpublished numbers that are
not cannot be given out via Email. These numbers will be listed on the
back of your WorldPerks Gold Elite membership card which should arrive
in 4-6 weeks.

If you need to speak with an agent, please call the WorldPerks Customer
Service Center at 1-800-447-3757."

I'll try by phone again tomorrow and see if I get a more cooperative agent--I'm in no real hurry.
Old Nov 19, 2004, 9:02 am

Programs: NW Plat, HH Sliver, Mariott Silver
When I made Gold two years ago I tried calling the Silver line and they didn't have the number to even give me. The other thing that was funny is when I called the silver line (after making gold) it would throw me into the regular que because I was no longer silver!
Old Nov 19, 2004, 1:52 pm

Thanks for the PMs, folks!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.