Search

Lga-msp

Search this Thread

Old May 7, 2004, 2:39 am
Original Poster

Programs: BA GOLD / MM SEN
Lga-msp

Hello

I will fly with NWA from LGA to MSP, its the early morning flight. I fly in F Class. Do i have Lounge Access? How is the service on this flight hot Breakfast? How is comfort in B-757-200 F-Class? Which are the best seats?

Thanks a lot for your help
Appreciate it
Greets
Sam
Old May 7, 2004, 6:08 am

Programs: DL DM, HH Diamond
I'll take a stab at this.

First - Welcome to Flyertalk. From LGA-MSP in F you can expect a hot breakfast (some combination of egg/omelette, potatoes, and sausage/ham) with a fruit plate and bagel or a cold cereal option. You will not have lounge access on this flight or on your HNL flight mentioned in a related thread. Lounge access on NW is limited to WorldClub members and World Business Class passengers traveling internationally. The comfort on the 757-200 is adequate. I would recommend the bulkhead 2 C and D as there is more legroom in these seats than any other on the plane. Enjoy your flights - NW domestic first is a solid but not spectacular product.

Last edited by thecortex; May 7, 2004 at 6:10 am

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.