Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Discontinued Programs/Partners > Northwest WorldPerks
Reload this Page >

When are NW PD Certificates Issued?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Apr 26, 2004, 8:45 am
CDF
Original Poster

Location: Michigan, DL Platinum, Marriott Lifetime Titanium, Hyatt Gold

My apologies in advance if this is not the correct forum for this post.

Does anyone know the timing for the issuances of the NW PD certificates? The reason I ask is that it seems like most of the ones being traded are "purchase by 5/31, fly by 6/30". Is there a set schedule as to when the next bracket of dates is normally issued (ie. "purchase by 8/31, fly by 9/30")?
I currently have a trip planned that begins in June but ends in July so the PD certificates that are out there don't apply.

TIA!
Old Apr 26, 2004, 10:55 am
Moderator Hilton Honors, Travel News, West, The Suggestion Box, Smoking Lounge & DiningBuzz

Programs: Honors Diamond, Hertz Presidents Circle, National Exec Elite
Since this is not and exchange offer/request, but a request for information, am moving to the NW forum.

Chuck
aka cblaisd
Moderator, Coupon Connection
Old Apr 26, 2004, 1:04 pm

I asked the same question a few weeks ago, I wanted tickets to LAS in July.
The answer was, probably not anymore until late September or early October.
Old Apr 26, 2004, 7:29 pm

FYI, Northwest had a great summer sale the first few weeks of May, 2003. I purchased all my tickets for summer travel on May 9th To give you an idea, tickets to Canada that were going for $450 dropped to $318. I thought that was pretty decent. I will be keeping my eyes open. Good Luck.
Old Apr 27, 2004, 1:34 am

Location: fort worth, tx AA Gold,Best Western-Diamond, HH- Gold, Marriott-Silver
Any current ones available?

Does anyone still have a current one they won't be using? The last ones I saw expired on 3/30. I was trying to find one that would have a discount for a trip to Europe in May or June. Thanks. WLDTRVLR
Old Apr 27, 2004, 7:20 am

Question How do you get PD certificates?

I have never received one in the mail and am wondering how to get them...
Old Apr 27, 2004, 9:13 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Hilton Gold, DL DIrt Medallion
Do you get the ValPak coupons mailed to you? Most people throw them away as junk mail. ValPak is the light blue envelope full of coupons, mostly for local merchants. Every so often there is a NW PD Zone Cert in there.
Old Apr 27, 2004, 11:16 am

Location: fort worth, tx AA Gold,Best Western-Diamond, HH- Gold, Marriott-Silver
Originally Posted by SRQ Guy
Do you get the ValPak coupons mailed to you? Most people throw them away as junk mail. ValPak is the light blue envelope full of coupons, mostly for local merchants. Every so often there is a NW PD Zone Cert in there.
No, I have not recieved a VALPAK in quite a while. I think I moved to an area they don't send them very frequently too.
Old Apr 27, 2004, 1:38 pm

Originally Posted by wldtrvlr
Does anyone still have a current one they won't be using? The last ones I saw expired on 3/30. I was trying to find one that would have a discount for a trip to Europe in May or June. Thanks. WLDTRVLR

The PD892 that expires June 30 is for only US and Canada travel
Old Apr 27, 2004, 6:02 pm

In the past I have also received them inserted in Best Western Gold Crown Club mailings.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.