Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Rulebuster for KLM/Delta flights?

Search this Thread

Old Apr 23, 2004, 4:15 pm
Original Poster

Rulebuster for KLM/Delta flights?

I was just told by an agent over the phone that you can't book Rulebuster awards on Delta or KLM flights, just for NWA operated flights. Does anyone know if this is true (I didn't find anything in a quick search)?

The 2nd segment of an international flight (DTW-AMS-ATH) appears to only be operated by KLM, so according to her, I can't book it. However, that 2nd segment is coming up on the online search for award availability through nwa.com, but not the correct combination of outbound/return times in a single given itinerary (can't force it by selecting segments either). Do I just need to keep calling until I get an agent who can help me, or is NWA-Rulebuster only a known rule? Thanks!

Last edited by flylady; Apr 23, 2004 at 4:16 pm Reason: typo

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.