Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Discontinued Programs/Partners > Northwest WorldPerks
Reload this Page >

Inter-island flights no longer available on nwa.com?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Apr 16, 2004, 8:21 am
Original Poster

In my previous trips to Hawaii, I've been able to bring up connecting HA flights on the website and even book them as part of award travel.

I've been checking recently and can't get a single HA flight to come up for April, May, June, July or August.

Anyone have any insight? Of course, I can just buy the ticket through Hawaiian, but wanted to see if anyone knew anything first.

Thanks
Old Apr 16, 2004, 8:34 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Hyatt Contributor Badge

Location: Honolulu, Hawaiʻi [+MKK4 EBBER R577 EDSEL R577 ELKEY EXERT]
Unfortunately, no, they're not available online no longer.

You can still call NW and get the awards directly however.

I'd find the thread that was discussed earlier on this topic but unfortunately, the search feature doesn't allow searches for HA, NWA, etc...

If you're purchasing the ticket as a connection via HNL, buy it through HA because it has a tendency to price out cheaper and of course you still get the EQMs, or especially if you take advatange of Aloha's $59 o/w sale (a few dollars cheaper than HA)...

aloha
Old Apr 16, 2004, 9:40 am
Original Poster

Originally Posted by slippahs
Unfortunately, no, they're not available online no longer.

You can still call NW and get the awards directly however.

I'd find the thread that was discussed earlier on this topic but unfortunately, the search feature doesn't allow searches for HA, NWA, etc...

If you're purchasing the ticket as a connection via HNL, buy it through HA because it has a tendency to price out cheaper and of course you still get the EQMs, or especially if you take advatange of Aloha's $59 o/w sale (a few dollars cheaper than HA)...

aloha
Thanks slippahs...I already have the award ticket to HNL...they should be able to add the II flights on for no extra miles, right (just the $50 change fee)?
Old Apr 16, 2004, 10:05 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Hyatt Contributor Badge

Location: Honolulu, Hawaiʻi [+MKK4 EBBER R577 EDSEL R577 ELKEY EXERT]
Originally Posted by HeelLaw
Thanks slippahs...I already have the award ticket to HNL...they should be able to add the II flights on for no extra miles, right (just the $50 change fee)?
Yup... have done so in the past without any problems, but if something does come up, please be sure to let us know.

aloha

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.