Search

IAH to BKK M class

Search this Thread

Old Apr 15, 2004, 8:10 pm
Original Poster

Programs: all gone.... :( soooo close to CO Silver in 2007
IAH to BKK M class

Hi all-

Looking to do IAH to BKK in M class so I can upgrade w/either CO miles or NW. Neither airline shows any availability for Nov or Dec.

Any experience with how far out this will be released? Booked same itinerary last year, and booked in Feb w/all upgrades confirmed.

thnx.
Old Apr 15, 2004, 9:37 pm

Programs: DL PlatMM, BA and Alaska Emerald, HHonors DIA, Accor, Marriott Titanium, IHG Plat Amb, UA Silver, AA
FYI---If it's in M class, all int'l upgrade flights need to be on NW metal, since CO doesn't allow upgrades from M class anymore. I just called today about this. CO is really trying to get me never to fly them!
You could also ask about upgrade seats JFK-NRT; I've found that sometimes has availability when other flights don't.
Old Apr 16, 2004, 6:39 am
Suspended

Programs: ANA PLAT,CI GOLD,LH SEN,Hyatt Gold.
Dont forget to try out the luxory lounge in BKK !!! with dried up sandwiches and and fruit even the flies wont touch ^_

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.