Wiki Posts
Search

"Jumbohostel" in Stockholm

Search this Thread

Old Jan 13, 2009, 3:44 am
Original Poster

Programs: M&M SEN
"Jumbohostel" in Stockholm

For those of us unwilling to fork out several thousand of EUR/USD to fly in the upper deck of a Jumbo this might be an option to experience the 1st floor of a 747:

http://www.jumbohostel.com/

It's a refurbished 747 parked at ARN Airport and now home to several hostel rooms.

David
Old Jan 13, 2009, 3:52 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by davidcito
For those of us unwilling to fork out several thousand of EUR/USD to fly in the upper deck of a Jumbo this might be an option to experience the 1st floor of a 747:
You can fly in the upper deck of an AF jumbo for just 50 Euros on top of your bog-standard Tempo fare.
Old Jan 13, 2009, 8:30 am
Moderator: Flying Blue (Air France & KLM), France and TravelBuzz!

Location: Paris, France, AF F+ Rouge pour toujours, Flying Blue whatever, LH FTL, HHonors Gold, formerly proud SCC Executive, now IC Ambassador, BA down to nobody, Grand Voyageur Le Club
Please continue this discussion in the Scandinavia forum. Thanks for your understanding.

Jouy31
TravelBuzz moderator
Old Mar 11, 2009, 1:04 pm
Suspended

I thought this is suppose to be a hostel. How come they are charging 4 Star hotel prices??

I think I will just visit the cafe on the way to the airport to see this thing?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.