Community
Wiki Posts
Search

CPH/Europe trip in August - Itinerary ideas

Search this Thread

Old Mar 11, 2023, 7:02 pm
Original Poster

CPH/Europe trip in August - Itinerary ideas

Planning to spend about two weeks in Europe in August, starting in Copenhagen (due to dinner reservations). Trying to figure out how to shape this trip - do we spend 3-4 days in Copenhagen, then go to Stockholm or elsewhere in Europe? Would love any thoughts. We’re also considering something crazy like a few days in Copenhagen, then maybe Stockholm, then Amsterdam, then Spain/Mallorca. That probably sounds nuts but I welcome any thoughts and suggestions. Most likely will take flights everywhere. Thanks!
Old Mar 16, 2023, 9:20 am

Programs: Delta Plat, Southwest RR, HHonors Diamond, Hertz PC, National EE
I just got back from a work trip to Horsens. Flew into CPH and rented a car and flew out of Billund (BLL). I feel like most of CPH is walkable and parking in the city is was kind of a hassle, as reading the parking signs was a little confusing where you could and could not park during certain times of the day. Found an hourly garage by the "steps by the water". Sorry, don't recall the actual name. I arrived on a Monday morning and nearly all of the museums and tourist attractions were closed on Monday. Something to keep in mind. Copenhagen as a city felt kind of small and could probably see and do nearly all of it in two days IMO. CPH was a pretty easy airport to navigate, even after coming off of a TATL redeye via AMS. Can't speak for the other cities you listed.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.