Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Best hotel in Svalbard?

Search this Thread

Old Jun 22, 2022, 7:09 am
Original Poster

Best hotel in Svalbard?

Planning a 3-4 night trip to Svalbard and would be grateful for any advice on hotels. We don't need a ton of creature comforts, but we value a comfortable bed, friendly staff, a nice view, and decent food and drink on site. Looks like the best options are the Radisson Blu Polar, the Funken Lodge, and the Svalbard Hotell. Which of these is likely to be the best option? Or are there better alternatives I'm missing?
Old Jul 24, 2023, 12:37 pm

Originally Posted by jkirk
Planning a 3-4 night trip to Svalbard and would be grateful for any advice on hotels. We don't need a ton of creature comforts, but we value a comfortable bed, friendly staff, a nice view, and decent food and drink on site. Looks like the best options are the Radisson Blu Polar, the Funken Lodge, and the Svalbard Hotell. Which of these is likely to be the best option? Or are there better alternatives I'm missing?
Where did you end up staying? Any recommendations for Svalbard?
Old Nov 12, 2023, 6:44 am

1. Funken Lodge

2. Svalbard Hotell Polfareren

3. Gjestehuset 102 - Svalbard

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.