Search

CPH: Qatar in > Norwegian out

Search this Thread

Old Mar 14, 2019, 7:53 am
Original Poster

Programs: Centurion, VS Gold, BA Gold
CPH: Qatar in > Norwegian out

Hello,

We're arriving into CPH from Doha on Qatar, and I understand from this page that we will arrive in Finger C T2. We only have small hand baggage.

In about an hour after landing we need to take a Norwegian flight to LGW, which I assume is also in Finger C T2, as they appear to go from Gate C26.

My question: can we just walk from the incoming Qatar gate and right to C26 for Norwegian, or do we have to go out through passport control, or some other transfer procedure?

Many thanks in advance

Last edited by razflyer; Mar 14, 2019 at 7:58 am
Old Mar 17, 2019, 5:06 am

Programs: SAS Gold, Marriott Platinum, IHG Platinum, Hyatt Explorist, Hilton Gold
Originally Posted by razflyer
Hello,

We're arriving into CPH from Doha on Qatar, and I understand from this page that we will arrive in Finger C T2. We only have small hand baggage.

In about an hour after landing we need to take a Norwegian flight to LGW, which I assume is also in Finger C T2, as they appear to go from Gate C26.

My question: can we just walk from the incoming Qatar gate and right to C26 for Norwegian, or do we have to go out through passport control, or some other transfer procedure?

Many thanks in advance
You'll need to clear security, but shouldn't need to clear any passport control. Regardless, an hour should be plenty of time.
Old Mar 17, 2019, 11:42 am

Originally Posted by jjakobv84
You'll need to clear security, but shouldn't need to clear any passport control. Regardless, an hour should be plenty of time.
Although, since I assume this routing is on separate tickets, I'm not sure it is safe to allow only one hour between flights. If the first flight is about on time then everything is fine, but if there is a significant delay, there is a fair chance to miss the second flight.
Old Mar 17, 2019, 2:16 pm

Programs: SAS Gold, Marriott Platinum, IHG Platinum, Hyatt Explorist, Hilton Gold
Originally Posted by Hezu
Although, since I assume this routing is on separate tickets, I'm not sure it is safe to allow only one hour between flights. If the first flight is about on time then everything is fine, but if there is a significant delay, there is a fair chance to miss the second flight.
Sure, but that's really a question of personal appetite for risk and level of travel insurance as there's plenty of daily flights from CPH to LON to get rebooked onto. An hour should be plenty of time to navigate from the QR flight to the DY flight in CPH.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.