Iceland and Reykjavik lodging, hotel, rental, AirBnB

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Iceland and Reykjavik lodging, hotel, rental, AirBnB

Search this Thread

Old Mar 11, 2014, 9:55 am

Programs: TrueBlue
I just made reservations via Airbnb for a 2BR apartment in downtown for a paltry $114/nt in July! That's only $4 per night more than the prices I was seeing for tiny rental cars! (needless to say, we're taking buses in Iceland since the rental cars were so expensive)
Old Mar 12, 2014, 11:15 am
Original Poster

Programs: AIR: NONE, Hotel: Marriott PL, Hilton HHonors CC: Amex PLAT
Thanks everyone. I have confirmed a booking for a small apartment downtown for our stay. Now I can concentrate on a couple of day tours and a round of night golf.
Old Apr 20, 2014, 3:42 pm

Programs: HHonors Diamond, Delta Silver
options not mentioned...

Radisson has a few properties with the 1919 mentioned as best situated downtown on the main drag. It can be costly when availability becomes a premium. In that case the Radisson Blue (also downtown but nearer the University) is another options if you are loyal to the brand.

I am a Hilton point whore so my pitch for Hilton Reykjavik Nordica is that its a good value for the outlay but located about five minutes drive from downtown. A shuttle solves all the usual issues with its location however. Great views and nice lounge.

MrShoes

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.