Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Destinations > Europe > Nordic Region
Reload this Page >

Does Stockholm Arlanda airport bus operate on 1st January?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Apr 6, 2015, 5:19 am
Original Poster

Programs: BA Bronze

Does the airport bus operate from Stockholm Arlanda to Stockholm city centre on 1st January, especially late at night (23:45 arrival)?

Thanks.
Old Apr 6, 2015, 8:20 am
Suspended

Location: Watchlisted by the prejudiced, en route to purgatory
Programs: Just Say No to Fleecing and Blacklisting
Originally Posted by go_around
Does the airport bus operate from Stockholm Arlanda to Stockholm city centre on 1st January, especially late at night (23:45 arrival)?

Thanks.
They operate an irregular schedule on December 31st and January 1st, so I would suggest calling up their customer service line:

http://www.flygbussarna.se/en/arlanda

Ordinarily they operate 24 hours a day every day of the week, but there is probably a bigger gap in the schedule around Dec. 31st evening and January 1st pre-dawn hours.
Old Apr 6, 2015, 9:22 am
Original Poster

Programs: BA Bronze
Thanks. Gave them a call, I think the guy was a little surprised with the question at this time of year! He said he thinks they operate on 1st January but is not entirely sure. I'll book on the assumption they do.
Old Apr 6, 2015, 1:30 pm
Suspended

Location: Watchlisted by the prejudiced, en route to purgatory
Programs: Just Say No to Fleecing and Blacklisting
Originally Posted by go_around
Thanks. Gave them a call, I think the guy was a little surprised with the question at this time of year! He said he thinks they operate on 1st January but is not entirely sure. I'll book on the assumption they do.
They definitely operate on January 1st, but they don't generally use the normal schedule that they normally would for whichever day of the week January 1st happens to fall on in the year.

A few weeks or months before January 1st, they'll put up the "red day" (holiday) schedule for the bus.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.