Family camping in Sweden

Search this Thread

Old Jul 18, 2019, 9:26 pm
Original Poster

Programs: Marriott AMB, Skywards Gold
Family camping in Sweden

Hi all,

Looking for some advice here.

I'm looking into doing a 2-3 days camping trip around Sweden (North or South) with a sleepover of 1-2 nights.

Travelling with a 14 year old and I would like to have a private tour guide as well where they can also arrange the whole tour/stay.

I would love to hear to your recommendations if there are any. Price is not an issue as it's been a long time since we have done any activities together.
Old Jul 29, 2019, 1:10 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA Silver, Bonvoy Gold, Hyatt Discoverist
You are probably going to have to be much more specific where in Sweden you would like to visit (ideally a region or even a list of cities/provinces). "North" and "South" are vastly different--it would be akin to someone asking about a camping trip around California.

Also, do you mean a hiking camping trip? Or a camping trip renting an RV/trailer?

Last edited by pseudoswede; Jul 29, 2019 at 1:17 pm

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.