Wiki Posts
Search

Piles of luggage at CPH arrivals?

Search this Thread

Old Aug 6, 2014, 12:33 pm
Original Poster

Programs: EBG, HHonors Gold, Club Carlson Elite
Piles of luggage at CPH arrivals?

Just went through the baggage reclaim area at CPH few hours ago, and spotted countless pieces of luggage stowed on a.o. baggage wagons. I guess there were at least 6-700 suitcases etc. Were there any issues with the luggage handling today (e.g. a strike yet again)? Never seen anything this severe, so just asking out of curiosity - since I'm only travelling with carry-on as ususal.
Thanks

Brgds
llunow
Old Aug 6, 2014, 1:57 pm
Suspended

Location: Watchlisted by the prejudiced, en route to purgatory
Programs: Just Say No to Fleecing and Blacklisting
Originally Posted by llunow
Just went through the baggage reclaim area at CPH few hours ago, and spotted countless pieces of luggage stowed on a.o. baggage wagons. I guess there were at least 6-700 suitcases etc. Were there any issues with the luggage handling today (e.g. a strike yet again)? Never seen anything this severe, so just asking out of curiosity - since I'm only travelling with carry-on as ususal.
Thanks

Brgds
llunow
That is well withing the range of ordinary for this airport. Seen it so often when my bags are late on the prior day's trip that I sometimes look there for my own bags.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.