HomeExchange or other house swap service

Old Aug 26, 2023, 9:38 am
Original Poster

Programs: HHonors, skymiles
Question HomeExchange or other house swap service

I'm thinking about using a house swap site to exchange my home in Austin, Texas for something in Santa Fe for January-May. Does anyone have any thoughts about which service is awesome and which ones are lame. I'd love to here your recommendations. (Or if someone wants to -- let me know!)
Old Sep 21, 2023, 7:25 am

Originally Posted by Stafford
I'm thinking about using a house swap site to exchange my home in Austin, Texas for something in Santa Fe for January-May. Does anyone have any thoughts about which service is awesome and which ones are lame. I'd love to here your recommendations. (Or if someone wants to -- let me know!)
For me everything was perfect. I absolutely recommend HomeExchange as an excellent house swapping website. From what we have experienced, they are the best option out there! I travel to Italy, Spain and Denmark.

We highly recommend this platform!

Last edited by l etoile; Sep 21, 2023 at 7:29 am Reason: Removed referral link
Old Dec 16, 2023, 10:25 pm

Programs: UA 1MM, AA Plat, Marriott LT Titanium, Hyatt Glob, IHG ♢ Amb, Hilton ♢, Hertz Pres
I recently learned about https://www.thirdhome.com/ Not sure if you're house is a luxury one - but an interesting platform if it is
Old Dec 17, 2023, 6:22 am
Original Poster

Programs: HHonors, skymiles
Thank you!!

Thank you so much. Im checking out both of these.
Old Mar 3, 2024, 1:25 am

I think homeexchange.com is the best one. It is the biggst one. You have more choice. You have flexibility too with the modern system of GuestPoints. That is what you need.

Last edited by JY1024; Mar 3, 2024 at 9:47 am Reason: Referral link removed

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.