Spending hotels.com gift card

Old May 22, 2022, 11:36 pm
Original Poster

Spending hotels.com gift card

Has anyone been able to spend their hotels.com gift card lately? I was prompted to visit hotels.com/gc - it then redirects me to a this page that does not offer any option to search for a hotel or to spend the gift card. Is anyone else facing the same issue?
Old Aug 13, 2023, 7:50 am

Programs: VA Platinum, SQ Gold, TK Gold, Hhonors Gold, Accor Plus Platinum, Bonvoy Gold, Radisson Premium
I've just seen your post and hope you managed to resolve your issue.

I've been able to use gift cards recently using the link you provided. I'm based in Australia and to use a US dollars gift card I need to change my currency to USD. This had the unintended consequence of changing me from stamp rewards nights to the pathetic OneKey at the US site but I remained on stamps at the AU site.

Interestingly I was still able to make bookings that earnt stamps until a few days back, now all my website activity has been converted to OneKey. But using the app on my smart phone is still reward nights based but I'm sure that will be revoked at some stage soon.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.