Vrooms

Old Oct 16, 2021, 3:51 am
Original Poster

Vrooms

My wife and l want to do a one night stopover in June as we have an 18 hour layover.
l looked at vrooms where you can use points and cash to pay for a hotel room.
Can the points (miles) part of the redemption be shared by both of us who each have about 11000 points??
Eg a rom we saw was going for 14000 points /miles which we could easily redeem if we could could vomine
thanks for help.
Donlorraine
Old Oct 16, 2021, 10:07 am

Programs: AA EXP - 3.7MM, Bonv LIFETIME Titan, HH Dmd, Hyatt Glob., Priority Clb Dmd, Ntnl Exec El., Sixt PLT
Originally Posted by Donlorraine
My wife and l want to do a one night stopover in June as we have an 18 hour layover.
l looked at vrooms where you can use points and cash to pay for a hotel room.
Can the points (miles) part of the redemption be shared by both of us who each have about 11000 points??
Eg a rom we saw was going for 14000 points /miles which we could easily redeem if we could could vomine
thanks for help.
Donlorraine
- I suggest you formulate specific question. There are several hotel and airline programs that allow for combining points and miles. But I am not sure which program you are talking about.
Old Oct 17, 2021, 12:34 am
Original Poster

Miles and accommodation

My wife and l want to do a one night stopover in June as we have a 43 hour layover.
We wish to stay over night in Singapore and use our Krisflyer miles to pay for it.
l looked at a site called Vrooms where you can use Krisflyer miles/points or a combination of miles and cash to pay for a hotel room.

Eg a room we saw was going for 14000 points /miles which we could easily redeem if we could could combine our miles.
Our question is simple: Can you used your combined miles to redeem accommodation?
thanks for help.
Donlorraine

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.