Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Non-hotel Lodging Services including Airbnb and VRBO
Reload this Page >

Survey for Airbnb guests - 2 minutes - US$ 50 Amazon gift card raffle

Old May 30, 2017, 12:42 pm
Original Poster

Hello to all Airbnb users reading this!

I am an urban planning undergraduate student from Germany looking for Airbnb guests to complete this online survey. The survey serves as a tool for exploring the motives of Airbnb users which is the topic of my thesis. It only takes 2 minutes to complete it.

Participation is very much appreciated. There is a raffle for a US$ 50 Amazon gift card for those who respond. The survey is conducted in English and is open to every Airbnb guest worldwide. It is available until June 20th, 2017. The winner of the gift card will be notified shortly after that date.

The survey is conducted anonymously. If you would like to be considered for the gift card, you can enter your email address at the beginning of the survey. All the data will be treated as confidential information and will never be passed on to third parties.

To start the survey, just click or copy and paste this URL into your browser:

https://surveyplanet.com/5926e68ab0db1132c78e6310

Thank you so much for your support! If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me anytime. ^

Laura
Old Jun 18, 2017, 7:58 am

Programs: HHonors Gold, Aeroflot Bonus, local tram pass
Good luck with your project Laura, I hope I'll win the voucher!

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.