20% off AIRBNB e gift cards

Old Dec 11, 2016, 9:53 pm
Original Poster

Programs: Marriott Platinum, SPG Platinum, Hilton Diamond
20% off AIRBNB e gift cards

https://www.giftcardmall.com/promotions

Must purchase by dec.17

Has anyone bought gift cards of this site?

Airbnb rules state that you must be gifted this card to use it and not buy it yourself. Once applied the money didn't expire.

Seems like a great deal...any thoughts?
Old Mar 4, 2017, 11:44 pm

Location: EWR Ionosphere Club, LAX Clipper Club, Still Traveling Global, yearly BIS miles
Programs: EAL Silver Wings, I-Club, Flying Colonels DL, WorldPass PLat from the olde Meatball and PE SMARTbank
this giftcardmall is very hard to deal with.
They cancel many purchases, a few times they allow purchases to go thru the process.
Best to call them and follow up.
Also there is a secrete limit to the amount of GC you can purchase. Unknown but strictly enforced.
It was 2.5 for this deal.
Old May 14, 2017, 4:32 pm

Location: EWR Ionosphere Club, LAX Clipper Club, Still Traveling Global, yearly BIS miles
Programs: EAL Silver Wings, I-Club, Flying Colonels DL, WorldPass PLat from the olde Meatball and PE SMARTbank
anybody having an issues redeemng their GC, many of mine do not work.
Who do I call?
Any numbers at Gift card mall for cs?
Thanks!

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.