Inspirato

Old Jan 7, 2019, 11:29 am

Programs: AA PLT/2MM, UA PLT, Inspirato, Wheels Up, Marriott Gold, Hilton Gold, Amex Plat
Bell Tower Residence - Vail

We totally lucked out with phenomenal early-December snow conditions, as Vail was nearly 100% open during our stay December 4-9. Inspirato's newest residence in Vail is "Bell Tower" which is a penthouse residence located directly above Lancelot restaurant in Vail Village. Nearly all of our previous Inspirato trips to Vail have been at the Solaris residences, but we thought we'd try something new this time.

Residence: https://www.inspirato.com/destinatio...es/bell-tower/

The residence itself is nothing short of spectacular. It is 5 bedrooms, 5.5 bathrooms and right at 3,500 square feet. The main level consists of a large mud room for ski storage, a huge chef's kitchen with 60" professional Wolf Range and Sub-Zero refrigeration, as well as a massive eating bar, as well as the two living areas, a dining room and two bedrooms. A spiral staircase rises above a wet bar with clear ice maker and wine cooler, and the second level consists of three additional bedrooms and bathrooms, as well as a loft space. Three bedrooms have king beds, one has a queen, and the other has two twins.

Inspirato's representative met us around 7pm on the evening of check in. He helped unload bags, give us a tour of the residence and show us where the parking garage is located. Since the residence is located above a pedestrian walkway, vehicles must check-in at "Checkpoint Charlie" to pull up in front and unload bags and gear. This residence comes with two parking spaces at the Founders Garage a short walk up the road. As always, Inspirato had our groceries stocked in the residence as well as a complimentary bottle of wine as the welcome/arrival gift. Unlike Inspirato's numerous Solaris residences, Bell Tower does not come with access to a private ski locker at the base of Gondola One. This is mainly because the residence has a mudroom, whereas ski gear is not allowed inside any of the Solaris residences. It's a fairly short walk to Gondola One from Bell Tower, but we do like the convenience of the private lockers, especially with 6 people (2 adults and our 4 young children). The location is absolutely killer in regards to proximity to some of Vail's best restaurants. Sweet Basil is literally right next door and Mountain Standard is just around the corner.

While we prefer Solaris for our young family (access to on-site pool & hot tub, shuttles to Golden Peak for ski school, private ski lockers at Gondola One, etc), this is a phenomenal new addition to the Inspirato portfolio, and I would highly recommend it to anyone, especially those traveling as a large group or with other couples. The front & rear outdoor deck space is incredible...summertime would be great at this residence.

Old Mar 8, 2019, 1:49 pm

Programs: Sky Miles Gold Medallion, American Airlines Platnium, Marriott Silver, SPG Gold, HHonors Silver
Considering Membership

My wife and I have been considering joining inspirato. We have 2 young children and tend to take a lot of our trips with extended family so having access to villas at resorts at attractive prices or turn key residences is of a lot of interest.

We are a bit hesitant to jump in with the $20K up front cost without a chance to give it a try. I am wondering if the guest/refferal or executive referral programs are still around and if so if anyone would be interested in sending me a PM if interested in referring us or extending us a trial, whatever the current options are?

Thanks!
Old Mar 8, 2019, 10:38 pm

Programs: AA PLT/2MM, UA PLT, Inspirato, Wheels Up, Marriott Gold, Hilton Gold, Amex Plat
Originally Posted by jonecasey
My wife and I have been considering joining inspirato. We have 2 young children and tend to take a lot of our trips with extended family so having access to villas at resorts at attractive prices or turn key residences is of a lot of interest.

We are a bit hesitant to jump in with the $20K up front cost without a chance to give it a try. I am wondering if the guest/refferal or executive referral programs are still around and if so if anyone would be interested in sending me a PM if interested in referring us or extending us a trial, whatever the current options are?

Thanks!
PM sent. Free trials aren't being offered anymore, but there's typically a free trip incentive for people who join as a Family or Executive member. This is meant to help offset the initiation fee, and it's not unheard of for the value of the trip to exceed the initiation. The list of free trips is constantly being updated, so if you can be patient and flexible, it's possible to snag a very highly valued trip with your freebie.

Last edited by nddomer04; Mar 18, 2019 at 9:56 pm
Old May 17, 2019, 12:37 pm

Quick club update. Some fantastic new residences were just released last week including this amazing property in St. John: https://www.inspirato.com/destinatio...-luna-landing/

Here are the updated initiation fees, now paid monthly instead of a lump sum up front: 2019 Inspirato Membership Options
Executive: $3,250/month ($39,000) - Includes two complimentary vacations and 6-months access to Wheels Up and then just WU's annual renewal thereafter (no initiation fee)
Family: $2,000/month ($24,000) - Includes one complimentary vacation
Key: $1,150/month ($13,800)
Old Jun 18, 2019, 1:14 pm

22 New Vacation Options Released Today - 10 Homes and 12 Hotel/Resort Partners, including this incredible $6 million home in La Jolla: https://www.inspirato.com/destinatio...es/coast-walk/
Old Jul 20, 2019, 10:28 am

Now that the Inspirato Pass program has been rolled out nationally, here are the comparisons of the two different ways to travel with Inspirato's luxury portfolio of residences, experiences and hotel partners.

PASS vs. Membership

Three types of PASS options

Three full membership options
Old Jul 20, 2019, 10:37 am

How many nights per month are possible with each level in the Pass program? In theory, would it be possible to move from property to property while on a month long trip, for example, switching properties every few nights?

Does the Pass program include all Inspirato properties, i.e. villas and hotel properties, or more geared to one or the other?
Old Jul 20, 2019, 10:57 am

Originally Posted by SusanDK
How many nights per month are possible with each level in the Pass program? In theory, would it be possible to move from property to property while on a month long trip, for example, switching properties every few nights?

Does the Pass program include all Inspirato properties, i.e. villas and hotel properties, or more geared to one or the other?
You can view all of the PASS travel options here: https://www.inspirato.com/pass/overview/ Within that page, there are separate links to view the current list of homes, hotels and experiences that are part of PASS. The catch with PASS (and why it isn't something my family and I are looking to add to our full membership) is that you have to wait until checkout to book your next trip. With small children in school, we are very date-specific in our needs, and we often have 2-4 Inspirato trips on the books at any given time. This would work great for people with flexibility and who travel on much shorter notice. If you're looking to go back-to-back over the course of a month, I think full membership would be the better option. The number of nights you can travel are unlimited whether you're doing PASS or full membership. PASS is just paid monthly (with no additional fees) whereas full membership would be pay-as-you-go.
Old Jul 21, 2019, 1:05 pm

Programs: Marriott LTT, Hilton Dia, Hyatt Expl, Avis Pres, Hertz Pres, National EE, AA Gold, UA Silver
Originally Posted by nddomer04
YThe catch with PASS (and why it isn't something my family and I are looking to add to our full membership) is that you have to wait until checkout to book your next trip.
The other catch is that the arrival date for any new reservation must be at least one week out. No last-minute (i.e., within a week) bookings are available via the Pass program. Thus, if one wanted to leave one property and head directly to another property, they'd need the membership that allows for two active reservations. That membership would work if each stay is at least a week, but if shorter stays are involved, one would need three active reservations in order to avoid a gap.
Old Jul 6, 2023, 8:29 pm

Originally Posted by MarshKing
The other catch is that the arrival date for any new reservation must be at least one week out. No last-minute (i.e., within a week) bookings are available via the Pass program. Thus, if one wanted to leave one property and head directly to another property, they'd need the membership that allows for two active reservations. That membership would work if each stay is at least a week, but if shorter stays are involved, one would need three active reservations in order to avoid a gap.

This is not true at all. The next reservation must be 2 days out. Not a week. Also with Banking days you can have multiple reservations and go back to back. I have Inspirato so I know...
Old Jul 6, 2023, 8:37 pm
mia
Flyertalk Posting Legend Moderator: Credit Card Programs, American Express, Capital One, Chase, Citi, Diners Club, Signatures.

Programs: HH & IHG Gold; Marriott & AA Perpetual Platinum
Originally Posted by Gatorsvs
This is not true at all. ....
Note that the post to which you replied is from 2019. Perhaps policies have changed?
Old Jul 7, 2023, 6:36 am

Originally Posted by Gatorsvs
This is not true at all. The next reservation must be 2 days out. Not a week. Also with Banking days you can have multiple reservations and go back to back. I have Inspirato so I know...
It used to be a week, and you used to only be able to book your next reservation once you checked out of the existing reservation if you held one Pass. The banking days and the 2-day advance was a change a couple of years ago.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.