Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Post office at EWR?

Search this Thread

Old May 18, 2009, 11:51 am
Original Poster

Post office at EWR?

Does anyone know if a post office or a post box exists at EWR (Newark Liberty)?

I am usally lugging mail that I need to send, if only I can find a post office /box along my way.

I know one does exist at JFK.
Old May 18, 2009, 1:30 pm
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

I don't recall ever seeing one in Terminal C but I've had great success when asking the PC agents to drop something in their outgoing mail. Assuming that you've already got a stamp and envelope that should work.
Old May 18, 2009, 2:59 pm
In Memoriam

Programs: ua prem exec, Former hilton diamond
I'm pretty sure there are no mailboxes at Newark, but the clubs all have business centers that you can drop off mail at if you have a membership.

Google maps shows one on the property

345 Newark Airport, Newark, NJ‎ - (973) 824-6715‎ -

but it looks like it's on the edge and not something easy to get to.
Old May 18, 2009, 8:46 pm

Programs: CO Gold; SPG Gold***; AvisFirst;
They have mailboxes right outside the security lanes.
Old Feb 9, 2010, 7:09 am

Programs: UA MileagePlus
IIRC the mailboxes outside security were removed. Sometime last year I needed one, went searching, and was told this.
Old Feb 10, 2010, 1:37 pm

Originally Posted by cordelli
I'm pretty sure there are no mailboxes at Newark, but the clubs all have business centers that you can drop off mail at if you have a membership.
No you can't -- there are no mail boxes in the Airport, and when we've asked the Club staffs to mail items, they say they can't for the same reason.
Old Feb 11, 2010, 10:35 am

Programs: Credit Cards
Originally Posted by sbm12
I don't recall ever seeing one in Terminal C but I've had great success when asking the PC agents to drop something in their outgoing mail. Assuming that you've already got a stamp and envelope that should work.
really?

I have had the most difficult time convincing staff at LAX, SFO and IAD to mail a post card from the airport to France... especially when connections were tight and I couldn't possibly go outside security or to the terminal that may have a mail box.

asking vendors I always got turned down, but going to a club/lounge always worked especially when the word "France" was mentioned.

I always tell them I have nothing to hide... its a post card, they can see what is written, and there's a stamp on it... I just want to make sure I get a stamp from the city I'm sending it from... but most employees are reluctant to accept... from my experience.

--Russ

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.