JFK Hotels

Old Jul 2, 2008, 3:15 pm
Suspended
Original Poster

JFK Hotels

I am planning to arrive at JFK on the 25 Dec and have an early morning flight out on the 26th. Therefore thinking of staying at a hotel near JFK instead of Manhathan.

Will arrive around 2pm so if the hotel is near JFK we will drop our bags there and then head mid town (I assume most shops and restaurants will still be open).

Are there any "nice" hotels around JFK?

Also on the 25th is it good to explore Long Island/ Brooklyn?
Old Jul 3, 2008, 9:01 am

See:
Best JFK hotel
Hotel at JFK Airport
New York JFK Airport Overnight Layover: Advice Please
JFK hotels
among others (see that last one for another long list of earlier threads on JFK hotels)
Old Jul 5, 2008, 11:55 am

Programs: United GS/2MM, DL*P, VS*G, AA*EXP, Avis CHM, Hertz Platinum, Sixt*D, HH*D, HGP*P, Starwood*P
There's now a Sheraton at JFK - that seems to be the no-brainer.

And you're quite far from anything interesting in both Brooklyn and Long Island.
Old Jul 5, 2008, 12:16 pm

Programs: AA EXP 2MM, spg gold, hhdiamond
traffic in and around JFK/ Howard beach etc on the 25th 2pm on will be heavy. It is Christmas and lots of people in that area going to relatives etc.

I will leave it to others to tell you to go to chinatown.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.