Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Destinations > America - USA > New York City
Reload this Page >

JFK Parking Options (consolidated)

JFK Parking Options (consolidated)

Old Oct 6, 14, 12:03 pm

Programs: UA, IHG Platinum, BW Diamond, Carlson Gold, Accor Platinum,
ended up flying out from LGA, paid $140 after taxes and fees for 8 days, which when you think about is ridiculous for using few square feet of the lot
Old Oct 6, 14, 1:57 pm

Programs: 1K - UAL, Platinum DL, Marriott, Hilton, SPG
Not a shocker.. Most post from locals in the JFK/LGA/EWR area offer up suggestions on public transportation and/or car service (ie. Uber) to/from airport.

The amount of traffic, parking hassles and cost makes any inconvenience hauling luggage on a train or car services worth it in the end.
Old Dec 30, 14, 9:54 am

I am doing a 5-6 hour mini mileage run this evening and will be driving to JFK. I want to park as affordably as possible.

Might have missed this in an earlier post, but does anyone know if the JFK long term parking has additional fees besides the $18 for 24 hours?

I had checked out Park Plus, which advertised a $14.95 amount for 24 hours. When I went to finalize the reservation, there was another $11 in fees added, which were not even explained.

Any help would be appreciated. Thanks in advance!
Old Dec 30, 14, 12:59 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA Million Miler (lite). NY Metro area.
Originally Posted by JTbeatsNYC View Post
I am doing a 5-6 hour mini mileage run this evening and will be driving to JFK. I want to park as affordably as possible.

Might have missed this in an earlier post, but does anyone know if the JFK long term parking has additional fees besides the $18 for 24 hours?

Any help would be appreciated. Thanks in advance!
This will cost you $10. http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/new-y...n-station.html

dh
Old Mar 6, 16, 6:47 pm

Programs: US Platinum, DL GM
"short term parking" for 6 days

I am trying to figure out whether I can park my car in the "short-term" green lot for up to 6 days. The website says "maximum 24 hours" but I am able to make a reservation for 6 days. I understand that the rate is high at $33/day, but business is paying and it's dramatically cheaper than $350/way car service. I much prefer this over parking off site, where I need to wait for a shuttle/van and others are driving my car.
Old Jun 12, 19, 1:21 pm

Originally Posted by eagle92 View Post
Are there any luggage carts/Smarte Carts at the long term lot that one can get? Thinking of parking there and taking the Airtrain to Terminal 4 but not if I have to shlep my luggage (will be having a lot of luggage with me).
Originally Posted by nrr View Post
I've never noticed any.
This is weird! I have called them and the lady over the phone confirmed that there are smarte carte's there! Anyone here can confirm?