Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Destinations > America - USA > New York City
Reload this Page >

Anyone ever eaten at Broadway Joe Steakhouse

Old Mar 12, 04, 5:10 pm
Original Poster

I have a chance to eat here for free by redeeming some Verizon Businesslink rewards. The rewards are good at many restaurants, so I'm a bit reluctant to waste them on this restaurant if it isn't any good.

I've done a search on Zagat's, but it's not listed there. Anyone here have any experience with this place. I've seen a few reviews (although I'm not sure how trustworthy they are) online and they've all said the place is fabulous. What are your thoughts?
Old Mar 12, 04, 9:51 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA Million Miler (lite). NY Metro area.
I wonder what it means when a place like this, that's been around for years, isn't listed.

Makes you think.

I would suggest Sparks.
Old Mar 19, 04, 6:07 pm
Original Poster

I would definitely be going somewhere else if I was paying cash; probably to Spark, or one of the other great steakhouses. I was cusious about whether Broadway Joe's was even worthy of cashing in points for. For free, as long as it's decent I'm there. If others say it's awful, then I probably won't waste the points there.
Old Apr 22, 04, 11:36 pm
Original Poster

Thumbs down

I just thought you all should know that after eating at Broadway Joe's, I can see now why they participate in a program where diners can eat for free. This place stinks. The food was mediocre; the service was inattentive, and when the waited did decide to grace us with his presence, his demeanor was (to put it gently) surly. Avoid this place at all costs. Not worth it, not even for free. Life's way too short to waste even one meal on a bad restaurant.

Search this Thread
Search Engine: