Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Destinations > America - USA > New York City
Reload this Page >

Sub two rule for connections at JFK?

Sub two rule for connections at JFK?

Old Jul 16, 2019, 1:51 am
Original Poster

Programs: BAEC
VH called DL who offered the options - as our car was at LHR, that was our preferred destination.

I understand its the rules, just not used to it being a mainly European/Asian traveller I guess. We didn't file a report at JFK, Delta staff told us to do this at LHR, which makes the reappearance even more mysterious!

With the lost bag melodrama, I completely forgot your tip on going upstairs!

No issues with the delay, these things happen, however it seemed to have flustered the crew and they were quite worked up and a little snappy with other customers. No welcome drinks like the outbound, WC up front wasn't working so everyone had to head up back which meant a bit more exercise for them with the trolley service (i.e. moving out of the way) and they made it clear they didn't like it!

I'm only comparing to my one previous Delta experience outbound flight, where staff were pleasant, attentive, and ran everything smoothly - maybe we just got unlucky with the crew on the inbound.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.