Wiki Posts
Search

customs nbc [BCN-JFK-DCA connection time]

Search this Thread

Old Aug 18, 2017, 2:34 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Original Poster

customs nbc [BCN-JFK-DCA connection time]

we are planning to do bcn-jfk-dca on wed 4/10 on AA, at about 3-4pm. and would like to know how bad is customs and immigration and the cataphorophe? we have no special clearing cards. will 2 hrs be enough?
Old Aug 18, 2017, 2:53 pm
Suspended

Programs: Delta - Gold; Starwood - Platinum; HHonors - Diamond & Avis Preferred
Smile

Originally Posted by slawecki
we are planning to do bcn-jfk-dca on wed 4/10 on AA, at about 3-4pm. and would like to know how bad is customs and immigration and the cataphorophe? we have no special clearing cards. will 2 hrs be enough?
NBC has customs?
Old Aug 19, 2017, 9:42 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: BA Gold / VS /IHG Diamond & Ambassador
???
Old Aug 19, 2017, 10:27 am
Suspended

Programs: UA US CO AA DL FL
OP -

1. Are you US Nationals?
2. Do you have checked luggage?
3. Do you have Global Entry (I take it that this is what you mean by "special clearing card" but want to be sure.

The details matter a great deal.
Old Aug 20, 2017, 2:22 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA EXP, 6MM; BA GLD
I'm not seeing what flights you are thinking of taking. The BCN-JFK flight arrives at 1235p. If you're traveling Oct. 4, there are connections to DCA at 255p and 530p. If you're traveling Apr. 10, there are connections to DCA at 325p and 455p. Either way, I would book the earlier connection -- which you are very likely to make. If, however, you don't make the earlier connection, AA will put you on the next flight, assuming there is space available. And if there is not space available, you can decide to wait until a later flight (which in both cases is much later), ask them to fly you to BWI instead, or ask them to put you on one of the hourly LGA-DCA flights and then hop in a taxi from JFK to LGA (which, depending on the circumstances, they might be willing to pay for, although I would not count on it).

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.