Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Destinations > America - USA > New York City
Reload this Page >

What time immigration opens at Newark Liberty Airport (EWR)? I am landing at 5:00

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

What time immigration opens at Newark Liberty Airport (EWR)? I am landing at 5:00

Search this Thread

Old Jun 21, 2016, 4:24 pm
Original Poster

As the title suggests, i am landing EWR on UA83 and i have to get to Buffalo so thinking of booking UA4916 that departs at 7:50 Am
I read somewhere that at LAX immigration doesnt open until 6:00 and ther has been scenarios where flights have landed and are waiting for immigration to open.
So the question is, what time immigration opens at EWR? Also, say it opens at 6, will i have enough time to catch the EWR BUF flight? These will be two separate tickets so i will not get any refund if i miss next flight, even though they are both united.
By the way, i think both flights fly in and out of same terminal (C)
Old Jul 6, 2016, 2:21 pm

Programs: AA Gold. UA Silver, Marriott Gold, Hilton Diamond, Hyatt (Lifetime Diamond downgraded to Explorist)
They will be open. I've been there at 5am coming off of UA 91 which lands about the same time (depending on time of year and winds).
I think 2h50m is long enough but of course no guarantees.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.