Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Destinations > America - USA > New York City
Reload this Page >

Terminal Hopping at JFK - Enter other terminals with T8 BP?

Old Sep 24, 2014, 2:02 pm
Original Poster

Programs: AS MVP, EK Silver, Bonvoy Plat

Hi All -

Was going to be stuck in JFK for 5 hours flying AA in J to GRU.

I was hoping to check out the BA Terraces Lounge in T7 since I am on a premium OW ticket - has anyone had any first hand experience being able to enter other terminals with a same-day BP at JFK?

There are other threads that say "this should be possible" - esp. at other airports but I haven't found any first-hand experiences specifically at JFK.
Old Sep 26, 2014, 11:20 am

Programs: BA, AA, FB
You will not be allowed to go airside at T7 without a valid, same day boarding pass for a flight departing from that terminal.
Old Sep 26, 2014, 1:32 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

If you really wanted, you could buy a fully refundable ticket on BA for that day, use the BP to get into the terminal, and then cancel the ticket.
Old Nov 29, 2014, 12:08 am

What ended up happening? Did you end up being able to get into the terminal without having to buy a refundable ticket?

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.