Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Destinations > America - USA > New York City
Reload this Page >

EWR / Newark Airside Shuttlebus now stops at Terminal B

EWR / Newark Airside Shuttlebus now stops at Terminal B

Old Oct 2, 13, 4:18 pm

Programs: UA nada, Hyatt Disc, Hilton Gold
Just to answer my own question from earlier -- and for everyone's information -- the bus does NOT stop at the A1 pier any longer. If you happen to be connecting from Air Canada to United, you must exit security and change terminals via AirTrain.

With PreCheck, re-clearing security at C3 is pretty painless, though.
Old Aug 29, 14, 2:43 am

Programs: this and that
deleted - moved to UA forum.

Last edited by cas_de; Aug 31, 14 at 9:38 am Reason: moved to UA forum
Old Mar 28, 17, 1:29 pm

Question

Is there EWR Terminal C to Terminal B air-side shuttle these days? Where is it located?

Thank you.
Old Mar 29, 17, 4:32 pm

Yes, the shuttle exists. I just took it. Look for a yellow hall near gate 71. Star Alliance boardig pass required to go to terminal B or A (same shuttle, different stops, tell them which terminal you are going to).

A separate shuttle to town departs from the same location.
Old Jun 7, 17, 7:48 am
uxb

Programs: AS (MVP), BA, DL, HH (G), MR (T/LTP), UA (*S), UScAAre (1,55MM), WN
Originally Posted by TObject View Post
Yes, the shuttle exists. I just took it. Look for a yellow hall near gate 71. Star Alliance boardig pass required to go to terminal B or A (same shuttle, different stops, tell them which terminal you are going to).

A separate shuttle to town departs from the same location.
Would you know if the shuttle stops at all piers in Terminal A? I'm trying to connect from UA to AC and know that the AC flight will likely be A11 whilst the UA flights appear to be in the second pier.
Old Aug 19, 18, 10:10 am

Programs: UA 1K, DL, AA, AS
Newark Airside Shuttle still in operation (A -> C)

I just wanted to check and see if this airside shuttle bus is still running between Terminal A (A28) and C (C71). It's on the UA terminal map but someone posted on tripadvisor and insists that it is no longer running.

Relatives have a 5 hour connection between 2 UA flights (same PNR -- YHZ-EWR-GUA) so not a big deal but just wanted to know ahead of time to avoid having to clear security at EWR. Also, does it always stop at B so I can tell them not to get off there by accident?
Old Aug 19, 18, 4:54 pm

Programs: UA 1K / *G; Le Club Accor Platinum; Marriott Bonvoy Gold; Hertz PC
Originally Posted by sfonorth View Post
I just wanted to check and see if this airside shuttle bus is still running between Terminal A (A28) and C (C71). It's on the UA terminal map but someone posted on tripadvisor and insists that it is no longer running.

Relatives have a 5 hour connection between 2 UA flights (same PNR -- YHZ-EWR-GUA) so not a big deal but just wanted to know ahead of time to avoid having to clear security at EWR. Also, does it always stop at B so I can tell them not to get off there by accident?
Yes, the shuttle is still running - in fact, the new waiting area at C71 was recently completed for it. That said, it's been a while since I have ridden it, so I forget which way it stops at Terminal B.

Search this Thread
Search Engine: