Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Mobile

Search this Thread

Old Nov 19, 2010, 12:17 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Original Poster

Programs: DL DM & 2MM, SPG/Bonvoid LT Titanium, Hyatt Globalist, $tarbucks Titanium
Mobile

Not to beat a dead horse, but FT had really limited itself with the lack of features such as an iPhone/Android app. Many of us have shifted our discussions to platforms that offer a seamless desktop to mobile experience such as Facebook.

I hope the new IB is looking at this hole in their product offering.
Old Nov 23, 2010, 10:44 am

Programs: AA, Delta, UA & thanks to FTers for my PC Gold!
Originally Posted by itsaboutthejourney
Not to beat a dead horse, but FT had really limited itself with the lack of features such as an iPhone/Android app. Many of us have shifted our discussions to platforms that offer a seamless desktop to mobile experience such as Facebook.

I hope the new IB is looking at this hole in their product offering.
If I am not mistaken, this New Features Forum is for IB to introduce their new released features & updates on FT, not for FTers to present what we want to see.

You may have a better chance to hear something, if anything, in our old faithful Suggestions Forum, even most of our good and/or reasonable suggestions seem to fall on dead (IB) ears for quite a while. I doubt things would get any better with this sort of new development and Randy's departure.

My apology to IB if my understanding for the purpose of this forum was off base. You guys gave us so little to know what "new stuff" are coming.

Originally Posted by IBAngel
...This forum was created to have a place for discussion specifically around new feature updates for Flyertalk.com....
Old Nov 24, 2010, 1:14 pm

lin821 is correct that the purpose of this forum is for us to announce new features and solicit feedback on them. Suggestions should still be made in the suggestions forum.

That being said, might the creation of this forum hint that we intend on releasing some new features to the site? As you know, we've announced TopFlyer here, and I've posted in other threads that Flyertalk iPhone and Android apps are in the works.
Old Nov 27, 2010, 1:43 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Original Poster

Programs: DL DM & 2MM, SPG/Bonvoid LT Titanium, Hyatt Globalist, $tarbucks Titanium
Originally Posted by IB-Dick

That being said, might the creation of this forum hint that we intend on releasing some new features to the site? As you know, we've announced TopFlyer here, and I've posted in other threads that Flyertalk iPhone and Android apps are in the works.
^
Old Dec 19, 2010, 9:53 pm

Programs: MR Plat, AA EXP, Hertz Presidents Club, SPG Plat
The FT iPhone app has arrived, check it out here; http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/flyer...408750335?mt=8
Old May 11, 2011, 12:27 pm
KTW

Test.....

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.