Wiki Posts
Search

Thanksgiving dinner in Portland, ME area

Search this Thread

Old Nov 10, 2005, 2:11 pm
Original Poster

Programs: UA 1P emeritus; Hhonors Silver; Marriott Rewards Silver
Thanksgiving dinner in Portland, ME area

I am on the lookout for restaurants offering a Thanksgiving dinner in or around Portland, Maine. Anybody out there have any suggestions? I am finding very little on the web, other than DiMillo's doesn't have one (shocker!).
Old Nov 18, 2005, 9:10 am
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Have you considered the Black Point Inn? It's situated on the Prouts Neck peninsula in Scarborough and is about 20 minutes south of Portland. It's gorgeous out there as it's right on the coast.

The Inn by the Sea in Cape Elizabeth is only offering a midday buffet which isn't the same as a sitdown Thanksgiving dinner.
Old Nov 21, 2005, 9:41 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA EXP, 6MM; BA GLD
If it's not too late, and if they're open, you should consider the White Barn Inn, in Kennebunkport. It's certainly one of the best dining options in all of Maine.
Old Nov 23, 2005, 5:18 pm

Programs: aa co
I'd call either the Jameson Tavern or the Haraseeket Inn, both in Freeport.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.