Very Early Cab or Rideshare to BOS from the Seaport District

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old May 7, 2022, 9:30 pm
Original Poster

Programs: MileagePlus Premier Platinum, Hilton Honors Diamond, Marriott Bonvoy Gold, IHG Ambassador

I have a Saturday 7:33 AM departure from BOS Terminal B in a few weeks. My hotel is in the Seaport district of Boston. Are Uber or Lyft rides from the Seaport district easy to find very early in the morning, and when should I plan to depart from the hotel to get to BOS (I have TSA PreCheck)? If rideshares are not easy to find this early in the morning in downtown Boston, is there a cab or airport shuttle that anyone can recommend? Most reviews of them on TripAdvisor aren't recent.
Old May 8, 2022, 8:28 am

Programs: DL, B6
I wouldn't worry about rideshare availability. If you are concerned, you can pre-book on Uber or Lyft, or ask the hotel to call a cab in the morning. But I'd doubt you'll wait more than 5-10 minutes even in the middle of the night for a rideshare pickup. If you are traveling light and are near a Silver Line stop in the Seaport, you can also take that bus (~$2) direct to the terminal. Depends on which terminal you're using but I've continued my pre-pandemic routine of showing up around 90 minutes prior to takeoff no matter the time of day (no checked bags) and never had a problem. Good luck.
auandagbug likes this.
Old May 13, 2022, 6:27 am

Location: Formerly Box 350, Boston Mass, Oh two one three four. Now near Beverly Hills 90210
Programs: Loyal Order of Water Buffalos
Silver Line is a great option.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.