Wiki Posts
Search

Uber / Lyft - 75 minute rides from Boston Logan Airport

Search this Thread

Old Apr 16, 2019, 11:51 am
Original Poster

Programs: Marriott Lifetime Titanium, United Silver
Uber / Lyft - 75 minute rides from Boston Logan Airport

I have a meeting in Dover, NH and flying in / out of Boston Logan. Trying to avoid headache of car rental. Can I reliably find an Uber / Lyft from a) Logan airport to Dover, NH, and b) from Dover, NH back to Logan? Would be mid-week, leaving airport around 12 noon and leaving Dover, NH around 5 PM.
Old Apr 17, 2019, 8:13 am

Programs: DL GM 1MM, MR LT Titanium
The best answer I can give you is maybe--don't be surprised if you get a lot of drivers who accept the ride and then cancel when they see you're going to NH. You might be better off going for a taxi, as they generally are OK with longer rides. Or better yet (IMO), go for a bus that leaves hourly:

https://www.ridecj.com/schedules/vie...ate=2019-04-22
diburning likes this.
Old Apr 22, 2019, 9:09 pm

Location: SEA, or BOS, or MUC, or other places (probably connecting). "Detroit, Michigan is in the Eastern time zone."
Programs: DL PM/1MM, AS 100K, NEXUS/GE, CLEAR, Bonvoy Platinum, Hilton Gold
The Boston flat rate taxi book shows that Dover, NH is a $214.40 trip. I suspect that a return trip would be similarly expensive, so either the C&J bus or a rental car is likely to be a more practical option.
Old Apr 23, 2019, 10:58 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA EXP, 6MM; BA GLD
Originally Posted by CKDGM
The Boston flat rate taxi book shows that Dover, NH is a $214.40 trip. I suspect that a return trip would be similarly expensive, so either the C&J bus or a rental car is likely to be a more practical option.
Uber’s estimate is $96.03 for UberX.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.