Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Destinations > America - USA > New England
Reload this Page >

Taxi or Car Service from Boston Airport

Old Mar 6, 18, 3:53 am
Original Poster

Can anyone recommend a taxi or car service to book in advance to pick me up from Boston airport and take me to the city centre hotel

Thanks
Old Mar 6, 18, 4:51 am

Location: Box Three Five Oh, Boston Mass, Oh two one three four
Programs: Loyal Order of Water Buffalos
Taxis are usually lined up there waiting for passengers. No need to use a car service.
Old Mar 6, 18, 5:27 am
Ambassador, New England

Programs: Amtrak, WN RR, Choice
Or if you must book something in advance, there is Uber and I think Lyft
Old Mar 6, 18, 6:14 am
Original Poster

Originally Posted by Out of my Element View Post
Taxis are usually lined up there waiting for passengers. No need to use a car service.
Ok, thanks ! I'll do that then !
Old Mar 7, 18, 9:36 am

Programs: TK *G, all statuses that come with Ritz, Amex Plat, Citi Prestige cards
UberX and Lyft have been fully operational at Logan for several months now and fares are very competitive with taxis. There's an offsite parking lot where drivers queue; usually it takes about 5 minutes for them to get to the "TNC" pick-up area (you would follow signs from baggage claim) after you request. They might call you after you request and cancel on you if you tell them that your destination is too close (i.e., your fare won't be high enough for them), but 90% of the time they'll take you if you're heading to downtown or beyond.
lighting likes this.
Old Mar 8, 18, 2:58 am
Original Poster

Originally Posted by lonelycrowd View Post
UberX and Lyft have been fully operational at Logan for several months now and fares are very competitive with taxis. There's an offsite parking lot where drivers queue; usually it takes about 5 minutes for them to get to the "TNC" pick-up area (you would follow signs from baggage claim) after you request. They might call you after you request and cancel on you if you tell them that your destination is too close (i.e., your fare won't be high enough for them), but 90% of the time they'll take you if you're heading to downtown or beyond.
thanks, heading to the Langham Hotel

Search this Thread
Search Engine: