Wiki Posts
Search

BOS Terminal B CLEAR Checkpoint?

Search this Thread

Old May 28, 2022, 10:47 am
Original Poster

Programs: American Gold, Marriott Gold, Hilton Silver
BOS Terminal B CLEAR Checkpoint?

As an infrequent user of Terminal B, I've recently acquired a CLEAR membership and noticed that CLEAR exists in Terminal B. Now my question is, is it at the checkpoint on the AA side, or the checkpoint on the UA side, or both?
Old May 31, 2022, 7:51 pm

Programs: AA EXP 1MM, DL PM, Bonvoy Titanium (Plat Life), HH G, Amtrak, B6, MR
Originally Posted by diburning
As an infrequent user of Terminal B, I've recently acquired a CLEAR membership and noticed that CLEAR exists in Terminal B. Now my question is, is it at the checkpoint on the AA side, or the checkpoint on the UA side, or both?
I just posted this question in the CLEAR thread earlier today. I'm assuming it's on the UA side since UA is their partner (in addition to DL).
Old Jun 14, 2022, 9:03 am

Programs: AA EXP 1MM, DL PM, Bonvoy Titanium (Plat Life), HH G, Amtrak, B6, MR
Originally Posted by diburning
I was just at B this weekend, on the AA side. I didn't see any signs for CLEAR on the AA side. I didn't go to the UA side as I didn't have time.
Old Jun 19, 2022, 8:01 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA EXP, 6MM; BA GLD
Clear is on the UA side. The pre check/Clear checkpoint is to the far left of the UA security area (furthest from AA), and the non-pre check Clear checkpoint is to the far right of the UA security area (closer to AA but still a bit of a walk).

I am flying AA out of B6 today, but had enough time to use the Clear checkpoint. It worked as expected, but then I had a decent walk to the AA lounge. The walk wasn't at all objectionable, but I'm pretty confident clearing security on the AA side using pre check but not Clear would have been faster.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.