Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Logan Airport Term C to E, and E. Pre-Check Questions

Search this Thread

Old Jun 29, 2018, 3:58 pm

Programs: AA Million Miler, Mosaic, Delta Platinum
Originally Posted by Yahtzee
I've got a BA flight in a couple of weeks. Will try to remember to test this.
That was a flop. Home-printed boarding pass said Pre Check but it was rejected by the machine.
Old Jun 29, 2018, 4:27 pm

Originally Posted by Yahtzee

That was a flop. Home-printed boarding pass said Pre Check but it was rejected by the machine.
Yup, just like my Porter experience. I hope they can get this fixed.
Old Jun 30, 2018, 12:46 pm

Originally Posted by Dodge DeBoulet
Yup, just like my Porter experience. I hope they can get this fixed.
Friend going through with me but on Air France had no problem.
Old Aug 28, 2018, 3:57 pm

Programs: BA Gold, Hilton Diamond, Marriott Gold, UA Premier Platinum
Just incase anyone is searching for this info - there is now TSA Precheck at Terminal E, just used it with my BA flight home 😊
Yahtzee likes this.
Old Aug 30, 2018, 3:27 am

Programs: American Gold, Marriott Gold, Hilton Silver
Just FYI, TSA at Terminal E opens at 5:30AM, so if you're looking to bypass the disaster that is the security line at C, it won't work if you need to be airside before then!
Old Nov 25, 2018, 8:13 am

Programs: AA 1MM EXP, DL Diamond, Hilton Diamond, Bonvoy Ambassador (RIP SPG), Aeroplan 75K
Originally Posted by SteveWhite88
Just incase anyone is searching for this info - there is now TSA Precheck at Terminal E, just used it with my BA flight home 😊
Can anyone confirm that those flying on BA with Pre printed on the BP are able to use the E Pre lane without issue? Have a flight later this week and this will likely affect when I arrive. The TSA website still doesn’t list E as a location. Thanks!
Old Nov 25, 2018, 1:04 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA EXP, 6MM; BA GLD
Originally Posted by ryanbriar

Can anyone confirm that those flying on BA with Pre printed on the BP are able to use the E Pre lane without issue? Have a flight later this week and this will likely affect when I arrive. The TSA website still doesn’t list E as a location. Thanks!
Do you not trust the prior poster? I can confirm; I used it Saturday night flying BA.
Old Nov 26, 2018, 7:40 pm

Programs: AA 1MM EXP, DL Diamond, Hilton Diamond, Bonvoy Ambassador (RIP SPG), Aeroplan 75K
Thanks Blumie. Just wanted to see if anyone had any recent experience.
Old Apr 30, 2019, 10:17 am

Ill be connecting JetBlue to Icelandair C to E in June with a 5.5 hour connection time. Is it confirmed you can still go between C and E airside? I have a toddler and would like to access the Kidport in C for a while and not worry about going through security again. Massport website still shows no airside access between two.
Old Apr 30, 2019, 11:09 am

Originally Posted by bradleykhofmann
Ill be connecting JetBlue to Icelandair C to E in June with a 5.5 hour connection time. Is it confirmed you can still go between C and E airside? I have a toddler and would like to access the Kidport in C for a while and not worry about going through security again. Massport website still shows no airside access between two.
Yes, there's easy airside access.
Old Apr 30, 2019, 12:56 pm

Programs: B6, Amtrak, DL, AA, Marriott, Hilton
The maps isn't the clearest, but if you look near gate C5 (which is really E3, they're dual-numbered) you'll see the connection to the main section of terminal E. It's not the clearest, but it is within security. The signage in the terminal is much more clear than the online map.
Old Jun 21, 2022, 1:21 pm

Programs: DL, B6, UA, AGR
Adding a datapoint to Terminal E security Precheck. Went through 9am on Thursday, Precheck was closed, long security line with Allegiant, Frontier, Hawaiian, and JAL flights. We went through the 'priority lane' which maybe saved us a minute, got our card for precheck, snaked through a line for 20 minutes, then finally went through security having to still take out laptop and toiletries.

Came back on Saturday evening and went out through E, and the Precheck lane was open for the big evening bank of flights.

Last edited by Sicariis; Jun 21, 2022 at 1:45 pm

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.