Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Destinations > America - USA > New England
Reload this Page >

Will Uber & Lyft pickup at BOS Logan car return area?

Old Jun 7, 2017, 9:00 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Original Poster

Programs: Too many to list

BOS rookie here. We'll be returning a car at BOS airport and then heading to the Hyatt by Boston Common. Will Uber and/or Lyft be able to pick us up there (car return) or will we have to catch a shuttle ride to one of the terminals? Not interested in public transport. Thx

{Edit: I found the answer, if current, on this page https://www.massport.com/logan-airpo...n/app-ridetnc/ Rental Car Center is an approved area}

Last edited by philemer; Jun 7, 2017 at 9:22 pm Reason: add info
Old Jun 11, 2017, 10:10 am

Programs: Hilton, IHG, JetBlue, AA, Delta, Southwest
Thank you for posting this. I've been wondering about Uber for pickup at BOS and the info you provided above answers all my questions
Old Jun 11, 2017, 9:01 pm
Senior Moderator and Moderator: American AAdvantage & TravelBuzz

Programs: AA EXP, Marriott Titanium
The TNC pickup zones are pretty well signed, but if I recall, head down to the lower level and go to the far right end after exiting the Rental Car Center.
Old Jun 18, 2017, 3:49 am

Originally Posted by NHGail
Thank you for posting this. I've been wondering about Uber for pickup at BOS and the info you provided above answers all my questions

+1

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.