Patriots gear at BOS

Old Jul 3, 16, 5:05 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Original Poster

Programs: **Mucci Diamond Hairbrush** - compared to that nothing else matters (+BA Silver)
Patriots gear at BOS

Short version: Does anyone know what Patriots gear (preferably womens clothing) is available at either terminal E or C at BOS?

Long version: I'm flying into 'E' on British Airways connecting to ACK on Cape Air and then doing the reverse about 10 days later. I've promised a friend that I will pick her up some Patriots gear and there isn't a massive amount of that on ACK. I will be able to pick something up from either terminal but I was wondering if anyone travelling through these two could let me know what Patriots merchandise (preferably womens clothing) is available. I think the only place that I've seen selling anything in the past is Hudson news.
Old Jul 5, 16, 8:17 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA EXP 1.7 M, Hilton Gold, Hertz 5*, AARP Sophomore, 14-time Croix de Candlestick
I remember trying to find a friend some 2014 World Series gear at SFO T2, and the selection at the newsstand wad essentially one men's item.

Would you be able to order from the Patriots store online, for overnight delivery to Nantucket? You would get a much better selection, especially from the womens line.
Old Jul 6, 16, 4:51 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Original Poster

Programs: **Mucci Diamond Hairbrush** - compared to that nothing else matters (+BA Silver)
Originally Posted by Non-NonRev View Post
I remember trying to find a friend some 2014 World Series gear at SFO T2, and the selection at the newsstand wad essentially one men's item.

Would you be able to order from the Patriots store online, for overnight delivery to Nantucket? You would get a much better selection, especially from the womens line.
Thanks I may well investigate the Patriots store as I don't want to disappoint.
Old Jul 6, 16, 6:12 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA EXP 1.7 M, Hilton Gold, Hertz 5*, AARP Sophomore, 14-time Croix de Candlestick
Their shipping page does mention next day shipping

http://proshop.patriots.com
Old Jul 6, 16, 7:41 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Original Poster

Originally Posted by Non-NonRev View Post
Their shipping page does mention next day shipping

http://proshop.patriots.com
Always interested to see if companies will guarantee next day delivery to Nantucket. However I think that's the best bet, i'll stick an order in on the day I leave the UK so that it arrives the day after.

Search this Thread