Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Destinations > America - USA > New England
Reload this Page >

Priority Pass lounges at Boston Logan International Airport (BOS)

Old May 12, 2016, 8:32 am
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: Adam1222
Priority Pass lounges at BOS

https://www.prioritypass.com/en/Loun...-MA-Logan-Intl

Terminal C
The Lounge

Open:
06:00 - 23:00 daily.
Airside - 1st Floor, Concourse Level across from Gate C19. The lounge is not accessible from Gates 40 - 42.

Terminal E
Air France Lounge

Open:
13:00 - 23:30 daily.
Airside - after Security, turn right towards Gate 4. Take the dedicated lounge elevator or stairs to where the lounge is located.

Terminal E
The Club
No image available yet.
Open:
05:30 - 01:00(am) daily.
Airside - after Security, turn left towards Gate 11. Take the dedicated lounges elevator downstairs. The lounge is located next to what used to be the Lufthansa lounge, past the Virgin lounge
Print Wikipost

Priority Pass lounges at Boston Logan International Airport (BOS)

Old May 18, 2017, 10:10 am
Senior Moderator and Moderator: American AAdvantage & TravelBuzz
Original Poster

Programs: AA EXP, Marriott Titanium
Originally Posted by hi55us
Thanks. Any reviews on the AF Lounge in E? Do they limit guests at certain hours? Planning on being there this evening around 6 with one guest.
Nope - have never seen them restrict # of guests. 6PM is a good time, if I recall. The lounge is pretty crowded in the afternoon, as Hainan uses that lounge as well. Once the ~4:30PM Shanghai flight and ~5:00PM Beijing flight leaves, it's MUCH less crowded.

Of the three Priority Pass options in BOS, I still like AF the best. (Not to say that this is a great lounge in any way.) Foodwise, it's pretty meh - but at least there is variety: some veggies, soup, instant ramen cups, sandwiches with a wafer thin piece of meat inside, some nuts/snacks. Self-pour liquor and French red/white wines.
Old Jun 23, 2017, 6:47 am

Programs: DL PM/1 MM, Bonvoy LTT
Any additional thoughts on The Club vs. the AF lounge in Terminal E? How does the new Club Lounge in Terminal E compare to the one in Terminal C? I am flying out of Terminal E on Sunday night and trying to figure out where I should head to before my flight.
Old Jun 23, 2017, 6:49 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA EXP, 6MM; BA GLD
Originally Posted by TWToKM
Any additional thoughts on The Club vs. the AF lounge in Terminal E? How does the new Club Lounge in Terminal E compare to the one in Terminal C? I am flying out of Terminal E on Sunday night and trying to figure out where I should head to before my flight.
Can't speak to The Club, but I can attest to the fact that the AF lounge is pretty crummy (unless they've improved it in the last couple of years).
Old Jun 23, 2017, 8:22 am

Programs: AA Million Miler, Mosaic, Delta Platinum
Originally Posted by Blumie
Can't speak to The Club, but I can attest to the fact that the AF lounge is pretty crummy (unless they've improved it in the last couple of years).
I feel like it has improved a bit, but it's still not great given the basement vibe.

AF: self serve alcohol, food marginally better, bigger, more comfortable seating

The Club: bartender but self-serve soft drinks, just OK food, much better light and views of tarmac, small so turn people away if crowded, better on power outlets

If leaving from Terminal E, I would do AF. If you have a couple of hours and not a lot of luggage, might as well amble over and check out the Club. I've done both a few times.
Old Jun 23, 2017, 6:25 pm

Programs: DL PM/1 MM, Bonvoy LTT
Thanks for the quick responses. Appreciate it.

Update: Did not get the chance to visit either lounge as my original AF flight was cancelled and I got rebooked on a DL flight leaving out of Terminal A. Thanks again for all the input though.

Last edited by TWToKM; Jul 3, 2017 at 8:28 am
Old Jun 23, 2017, 10:16 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Too many to list
Lounges in T-A?

According to this website http://www.ifly.com/logan-internatio...BOS-Terminal-A there are NO lounges at all in T-A? Is that true?

I'll be flying DL to ATL in October and it looks like I'll depart from T-A. Can I access T-B, once I'm in T-A? I have a UA Club pass I'd like to use before it expires. I also have PP access if I can get to T-C.

Last edited by philemer; Jun 23, 2017 at 10:27 pm
Old Jun 23, 2017, 10:22 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA EXP, 6MM; BA GLD
Originally Posted by philemer
According to this website http://www.ifly.com/logan-internatio...BOS-Terminal-A there are NO lounges at all in T-A? Is that true?

I'll be flying DL to ATL in October and it looks like I'll depart from T-A. Can I access T-B, once I'm in T-A? I have a UA Club pass I'd like to use before it expires. I also have PP access.
There are two DL Sky Clubs in Terminal A.
Old Jun 23, 2017, 10:23 pm

Originally Posted by philemer
There are lounges in Terminal A: there are two Delta Sky Clubs. There is no lounge you can access with a Priority Pass in BOS Terminal A. However, some credit cards offer complimentary access to the Delta Sky Clubs for the cardholder (e.g. AMEX Platinum charge card) outside of the Priority Pass program.

I don't believe you can walk between Terminal A and any of the other terminals airside so that might scupper the use of Priority Pass in any of the other terminals.

I don't know the setup in ATL but perhaps you can use the UA lounge pass there, if BOS doesn't offer the opportunity!

Have fun and good luck!

Last edited by Simon Schus; Jun 23, 2017 at 10:29 pm
Old Jul 25, 2017, 10:19 pm

Does anyone have an updates on the renovations to the Club that were supposed to take place this summer? Are they complete? Have they made the lounge nicer? I fly out of BOS on 8/11 and would like to check out the Club.
Old Aug 9, 2017, 2:32 pm

Originally Posted by setho212
Does anyone have an updates on the renovations to the Club that were supposed to take place this summer? Are they complete? Have they made the lounge nicer? I fly out of BOS on 8/11 and would like to check out the Club.
Just thought I would follow up to see if anyone had any insights. I fly out on Friday.
Old Aug 10, 2017, 9:08 am

Programs: Hilton Diamond/IHG Platinum/DL Plutononium
I flew out of Terminal C in May and used The Club. It didn't seem like they did any renovations, looks the same as when it opened. It's not a bad lounge, just a run of the mill plain vanilla PP Lounge.
Old Aug 10, 2017, 12:04 pm

Originally Posted by hi55us
I flew out of Terminal C in May and used The Club. It didn't seem like they did any renovations, looks the same as when it opened. It's not a bad lounge, just a run of the mill plain vanilla PP Lounge.
Thanks for replying. The PP lounge in Terminal C is called The Lounge. The one in Terminal E is called The Club. Are you sure you went to The Club?
Old Aug 10, 2017, 1:04 pm

Originally Posted by setho212
Thanks for replying. The PP lounge in Terminal C is called The Lounge. The one in Terminal E is called The Club. Are you sure you went to The Club?
I went to the one in the Jet Blue Terminal - Terminal C. I think you're right, it was called The Lounge.
Old Sep 28, 2017, 8:24 am

Programs: Marriott Platinum, Hilton Diamond
We are flying out of Terminal E next Friday evening and plan to be at the airport fairly early.

Does the AF lounge still get super crowded and turn people away during the day? Would The Club be a better choice?

AF also says they have a maximum 3-hour stay. Is that enforced?
Old Sep 28, 2017, 8:45 am

I'll be in the AF lounge today and will let you know. I've never been turned away even when it's super-packed. I haven't had a chance to check out the terminal E club yet but will check it out today, the AF lounge is not bad at all, especially since they have self-serve alcohol.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.