FlyerTalk Forums

FlyerTalk Forums (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/index.php)
-   New England (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/new-england-452/)
-   -   Priority Pass lounges at Boston Logan International Airport (BOS) (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/new-england/1765433-priority-pass-lounges-boston-logan-international-airport-bos.html)

tkey75 Mar 1, 2019 5:58 am

Originally Posted by Brandonjet (Post 30793573)

The last 6 weeks I have tried to go to the club. I was there last night Sunday at 3pm I was told it’s full again I looked in and said to the lady at the desk. “Full? There has to be 40 seats open in there.”She told me yes we need to reserve 60 seats for AerLingus. Could this be true? There only seems to be about 60 seats in there to begin with. At this point I do not count on going to the airport early to get work done in this lounge. They do not want priority pass holders in this club.
I was put 2nd on the waiting list and was never called either.
Priority Pass needs to take this location off their list

60 seats? That sounds totally unreasonable. That's 3x the biz cabin for that one flight. It's a lousy club anyway.

BOS needs better PP options. Even the Jerry Remy option not being available until 2p makes it useless for me most days. Would also love something in A.

Prometheus77 Mar 7, 2019 6:19 pm

Is it a problem getting through security at Logan to access a lounge in a different terminal than the one I am departing from? My flight is out of Terminal C, but I want thinking of hitting Stephanie's in Terminal B or the Air France lounge before my flight as I've got some time to kill before my flight this weekend. I have TSA PreCheck and will be traveling with a child under 12 if that matters at all.

LoganFlyer Mar 8, 2019 6:48 am

You'll have no problem getting to the AF lounge, as that's in Terminal E and Terminal E is connected to Terminal C airside. You should have no problem getting into Terminal B either, as a same-day boarding pass should allow you anywhere past security at BOS.

Westcoaster Apr 4, 2019 6:32 pm

The C Lounge not accessible from Gates 40-42

Does this warning mean that when you land at gates 40-42 you can't access The Lounge on your way out of the terminal due to the way you're routed? How about when you depart from BOS and want to access the lounge before heading on to 40-42 to board your flight?

I tried looking at a map of BOS and couldn't see enough detail to figure this out. Any clarification from someone who has been there would be much appreciated!

hi55us Apr 4, 2019 7:08 pm

Originally Posted by Westcoaster (Post 30966159)
Does this warning mean that when you land at gates 40-42 you can't access The Lounge on your way out of the terminal due to the way you're routed? How about when you depart from BOS and want to access the lounge before heading on to 40-42 to board your flight?

I tried looking at a map of BOS and couldn't see enough detail to figure this out. Any clarification from someone who has been there would be much appreciated!

Gates 40-42 are used by Alaska/Virgin America, if you're flying Jet Blue you won't have to worry about getting stuck into this little satellite part of terminal C.

Westcoaster Apr 4, 2019 9:48 pm

Originally Posted by hi55us (Post 30966230)
Gates 40-42 are used by Alaska/Virgin America, if you're flying Jet Blue you won't have to worry about getting stuck into this little satellite part of terminal C.

Actually I will be on Alaska so looks like I'll be stuck. :( Will I be able to go into the Lounge before going to my gate?

LoganFlyer Apr 5, 2019 1:02 am

You will, but you'll have to clear security twice. You can use your AS BP to go to the main part of C (just explain what you're doing when the TSA checker tells you you're in the wrong spot), then leave the main part of C, and head to the separate security checkpoint for C40-C42.

c5ruzr Apr 5, 2019 1:58 am

Because C40-42 have their own TSA screening, they are only opened certain hours, when flights are close to boarding. This tends to cause some longer lines, so give yourself some time to exit the lounge/B6 side of C to go to your AS gate.

Westcoaster Apr 5, 2019 4:16 am

Thanks all! I'll be sure to allow lots of time.

dwcatty Jul 31, 2019 11:21 am

Flying in to BOS in a week on Delta so arriving at Terminal A, at 8 am. Ride is not picking me up until 10 am, so I have two hours to kill. Have both PP and United club pass, but I'm guessing that since I'm arriving and not departing I won't be able to access either the PP lounges or United. Correct?

Yahtzee Jul 31, 2019 4:42 pm

Originally Posted by dwcatty (Post 31363636)
Flying in to BOS in a week on Delta so arriving at Terminal A, at 8 am. Ride is not picking me up until 10 am, so I have two hours to kill. Have both PP and United club pass, but I'm guessing that since I'm arriving and not departing I won't be able to access either the PP lounges or United. Correct?

Correct

dwcatty Jul 31, 2019 6:30 pm

Bummer. At least I know. Thanks.