Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Destinations > America - USA > New England
Reload this Page >

How are AA's gates assigned in BOS?

Old Jan 20, 2016, 12:07 pm
Original Poster

As most of us here know, AA is operating out of both sides of terminal B in BOS, the pmAA side and the pmUS side, as well as the Shuttle gates.

How are gates assigned for departing flights? As far as I can tell, flights to pmAA cities go out of the former AA side and flights to pmUS cities go out of the former US side.

Have you noticed many exceptions to this rule, or does it seem to be pretty reliable. As far as I can tell, AA just has signs telling flyers which gates are on which side.

Also, if you try to check-in bags at the opposite side, does it cause any issues?
Old Jan 20, 2016, 10:30 pm
In memoriam

Programs: UA, US, AS, Marriott, Radisson, Hilton
Originally Posted by will2288
Have you noticed many exceptions to this rule, or does it seem to be pretty reliable.
Haven't noticed any deviations from the rule.
Old Jan 21, 2016, 5:25 am

One exception seems to be JFK flights -- they're pmAA, but all/most now seem to depart from the Shuttle gates (13-17?) on the pmUS side.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.