Logan Airport capital plans

Old Nov 4, 15, 7:47 am
Original Poster

Programs: AA: EXP/5.2mm

I found this presentation on the Massport website:

https://www.massport.com/media/30271...al-program.pdf

It lays out current and contemplated capital improvements at Logan Airport during the 2015-2019 period and beyond.

If you look on page 9, you will see item L338, called "Terminal E Expansion". it is budgeted for $300 million beginning in 2019, but mostly in 2020 and beyond.

Does anyone know if this project has already been greenlighted (and designed) or whether it is just notional at this point? If the former, what does it consist of?

On the same page is item L1332, called "Terminal C Roadways", budgeted at $50 million. Does anyone know what this consists of?
Old Nov 4, 15, 1:24 pm

Programs: DL PM 1MM, MR LT Plat Premier
They already moved WN from E to A for construction work in E. I would imagine it's part of the expansion described in that presentation, though I don't know for sure.
Old Nov 4, 15, 7:41 pm
Original Poster

Programs: AA: EXP/5.2mm
Originally Posted by LoganFlyer View Post
They already moved WN from E to A for construction work in E. I would imagine it's part of the expansion described in that presentation, though I don't know for sure.
I don't think so. That is a current project that is funded and well underway. The one in the capital plan isn't slated to start until 2019.

Search this Thread