Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Destinations > America - USA > New England
Reload this Page >

Patriot tickets purchased on ticketmonster

Old Sep 4, 15, 3:03 am
Original Poster

maybe someone here can help me.

I purchased a ticket on ticketmonster for the game on the 27th of Sept. with e-mail delivery. As I still haven't recieved the ticket I contacted the support of ticketmonster. First they said tickets will be sent out in August. Beginning of the week they said "Your tickets will be sent as soon as they are released by the stadium. This could be 1-2 weeks prior to the game, but we will send you notification once they are available. In the meantime, please feel free to check back in for updates."

Does anyone has experience when tickets will be released? Little worried that I end up with no ticket.

Last edited by Chaosmax; Sep 4, 15 at 5:24 am Reason: typo correction
Old Sep 4, 15, 4:52 am

Location: Box Three Five Oh, Boston Mass, Oh two one three four
Programs: Loyal Order of Water Buffalos
I'm not familiar with this ticketing company under either of the spellings you provided.

You should only deal with the official ticket distributor or well known resellers.
Old Sep 4, 15, 8:59 pm

Programs: Motel 8 - Copper
Avid sports fan here. I have never heard of Ticketmonster until your post. Googling them brings up cookie cutter websites that "tout" how legit and wonderful they are. In my experience this is a really bad sign. Looking at their facebook website, a few angry customers with major complaints. Best of luck, hope you actually get to the game.

Facebook Ticketmonster
Old Sep 5, 15, 6:46 am
Original Poster

ok doesn't look to good for me I guess. Sent them a last mail that I expect the ticket by monday. If I won't have it by then I will request a charge back at my credit card bank.

Is Starhub reliable ?
Old Sep 7, 15, 5:11 pm

Location: Box Three Five Oh, Boston Mass, Oh two one three four
Programs: Loyal Order of Water Buffalos
Stubhub is reliable. Ace Tickets is the biggest reseller in the Boston area, they are legit. Never heard of Starhub.

If the deal looks too good to be true, it is too good to be true.
Old Sep 13, 15, 10:00 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA EXP, 5MM; BA GLD
I am curious whether you were sold a very specific seat or rather were just given a general sense of the location of the seat. Some ticket brokers will sell seats that they don't own, and only after you buy from them will they seek to buy it from another seller (hoping, of course, that they can buy it at a price cheaper than the price at which they sold it to you). Of course, this only works if they're able to sell you a seat with just a general description of its location rather than its precise location.

I use stubhub all the time and never have had a problem.
Old Sep 13, 15, 11:46 pm
Original Poster

they "sold" me a sepecific Row. Section 111 Row 36.

If I would knew that they lie to me I would cancel and request charge back. But to find out I need to buy a ticket at a different seller or some that tells me that he/she has the tickets already.

Search this Thread
Search Engine: