Search

X-Mas Eve Dinner - Burlington - Suggestions needed

Search this Thread

Old Dec 16, 2013, 11:21 am
PBQ
Original Poster

Programs: DL Gold, Marriott Gold
X-Mas Eve Dinner - Burlington - Suggestions needed

I am looking for suggestions for as nice a restaurant as possible in the Burlington/Williston/Essex area for our family Christmas Eve dinner. We land in BTV at 6:30 pm 12/24. We will have luggage but will not be picking up a car so we are looking/hoping for a 7:30 reservation.
There is be 11 of us.
Thanks,
PBQ
Old Dec 16, 2013, 12:25 pm

Programs: AA Million Miler, Mosaic, Delta Platinum
I was going to suggest Leunig's Bistro in Burlington but looks like they are closed that night. If you don't get replies here,you might call them and ask if they know of anyone open (website is same as name without the apostrophe).
Old Dec 16, 2013, 2:20 pm

Location: Formerly Box 350, Boston Mass, Oh two one three four. Now near Beverly Hills 90210
Programs: Loyal Order of Water Buffalos
Burlington Vermont, eh? Not Burlington, Mass?

I can't help you there, sorry.
Old Dec 16, 2013, 9:59 pm
PBQ
Original Poster

Thanks Yahtzee - Leunig's was where I spent many Saturday's while "studying" at UVM 20+ years ago.

I'll call around and see if places like Sweetwaters, Ice House,L'amante and Amuse will be open or can offer suggestions.

I have a feeling it will be hard to find a nice place open that late on Christmas Eve unless we go to Stowe with the ski tourists.

PBQ
Old Dec 17, 2013, 10:19 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA EXP 3 MM; Marriott Bonvoy Lifetime Titanium Elite
This place in Waterbury, VT is excellent and would be a great setting for XMas eve.

http://henofthewood.com/reservations

Looks like they may also now have a location in Burlington. Cannot vouch for that one, but the original is really good.
Old Dec 17, 2013, 5:11 pm
PBQ
Original Poster

Thank you - Hen of the Wood is closed but I'll put that on my bucket list as it gets good reviews.
The Farm House and Trattoria Delia are closed.

Looks like we may dine at Juniper but are still looking for ideas.
Thanks

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.