Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Destinations > America - USA > New England
Reload this Page >

Boston / BOS question - AA / Tml B to DL / Tml A Connection

Old Sep 15, 2011, 10:24 am
Original Poster

Programs: AA EXP, DL, UAL, SWA, Marriott Platinum, Hilton Silver

I am landing at Logan at 3:50 (scheduled) and have a 5:15 DL Connection flight out. (Long story, don't ask).

Question: How do you get from the AA terminal to the DL terminal? The Massport site is horrible and doesn't really tell you anything. Also, how long will it take?

Thanks in advance for any info.
Old Sep 15, 2011, 10:30 am

Programs: UA 1P
Originally Posted by SoCal811
I am landing at Logan at 3:50 (scheduled) and have a 5:15 DL Connection flight out. (Long story, don't ask).

Question: How do you get from the AA terminal to the DL terminal? The Massport site is horrible and doesn't really tell you anything. Also, how long will it take?

AA typically lands in Terminal B, DL typically departs from Terminal A. You will need to exit terminal B, walk or take the shuttle (any of the MassPort shuttles that go from terminal to terminal) to terminal A (and reclear security). Walking shouldn't take you more than 10 mins or so. Shuttle won't mean a whole lot less walking honestly, just more waiting for the shuttle.

Map of the terminals here: http://www.massport.com/logan-airpor...tive-maps.html
Old Sep 15, 2011, 10:46 am
Moderator: American AAdvantage

Programs: AA LT Plat; HH LT Diamond, Maître-plongeur des Muccis
Boston Logan On-Airport Shuttle information is best read here on MassPort / Boston Logan's pages.

"Buses generally run every 15-20 minutes. Look for the blue and white shuttle buses curbside on the lower level of each terminal.

Regular Service - Daily from 7 a.m. - 10 p.m.

Bus #11 Stops at all terminals. Does not stop at Airport subway station.
Bus #22 Stops at Terminals A & B and the Airport subway station.
Bus #33 Stops at Terminals C & E and the Airport subway station."

Walking is easy.

This will relocate to the appropriate Forum soon. /Moderator
Old Sep 15, 2011, 12:03 pm

Originally Posted by SoCal811

Is your arrival domestic?
If so u will arrive at Terminal B.
It is much faster to walk over to A (all inside air conditioned)
As the Massport BUS loop will take you 15 min or more plus wait time for the bus as A is the first stop than B than C and than E.

If u decide to walk over to A (no checked luggage) when you exit AA at terminal B stay at the same level. Do not go down the escalator. Turn right and walk past the AA and VX checkin counter.
Keep going about another 200 feet and you will come to sineage and an escalator up that will connect to A. It is all moving walk ways. It will take you 10 min. It is well marked.

Last edited by zman; Sep 15, 2011 at 12:41 pm
Old Sep 15, 2011, 12:23 pm
Original Poster

Programs: AA EXP, DL, UAL, SWA, Marriott Platinum, Hilton Silver
Thanks for the feedback. Sounds like it's an easy walk and I will have plenty of time. I appreciate all the input.
Old Sep 15, 2011, 1:19 pm
Senior Moderator and Moderator: American AAdvantage & TravelBuzz

Programs: AA EXP, Marriott Titanium
Agree that walking is probably the most efficient way to go (with least variables).

I recently had a colleague with me in the BOS Admirals Club and walked him over to Terminal A for his Delta flight. We budgeted about 15 min, which was plenty of time.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.